Electrolux / Kelvinator / lower portion is not cooling properly for last 2 years

1 India Review updated:

sir
with regards i am submitting this complaint that it might be solved. as i and my family is suffering from the above said company's appliance that is refrigerator manufactured by electrolux inda ( kelvinator model 2005).
i will be highly obliged if u could please rectify my refri. which is not cooling properly in its lower portion

thanks and regards
harpreet singh badal
bathinda

note - no service centre is availble here in this city

Comments

1st of Nov, 2007
    Electrolux - Electrolux - Kelvinator Refrigerator - Refrigerator's cooling system not working
    India

Electrolux-Kelvinator - www.electrolux.com

Both compartment of double door refrigerator not working properly all items kept in refrigerator are getting iced.

26th of Apr, 2008

my refrigerator is not cooling from 3 days, what can I do now?
    Please said me the service center phone no. as soon as possible.

26th of Apr, 2008

I have a kelvinator refrigerator. My refrigerator is not cooling from 3 days, what can I do now?
    Please said me the service center phone no. as soon as possible

14th of Jun, 2008

I have purchase kelvinator refrigerator 180 litre super cool model no-73615247 .Purchase date-28-04-2008.

Problem:- 01:-At defrasting time or power off time water spred inside of all rack & out side of refrigerator, all fruits, vegetables are wet due to water, water collector chamber hole mish match to trey bowl.I thing design problem.
    02:-At higher setting low cooling rate found.

Please advise & take action.

Regards,