Electrolux / Kelvinator / Unable to locate customer care service

India Review updated:
I am not able to locate the customer care service center for Kelvinator refrigerator Bangalore, India.

Beware of that scam service!

N  6th of Aug, 2008 by
Kelvinator the most nominated company in india providing the house hold appliances are not able to provide the service. The customer care no. given on the site is false & from past 2 weeks i am suffring. I advice all the persons in india not to buy Kelvinator products as they are the useless service providers.
N  16th of May, 2009 by
I HAVE PURCHASED A kelvinator Split AC 1.5 ton capacity model no KS-181 DX on 11, july, 07 from Kool Mart 196, III floor, sant Nagar, Near East of Kailash, New Delhi-65 phone 9818133764 .Pesently, its not cooling properly .A COMPRESSOR GURANTEE OF FIVE YEARS. i Have been complaint many time but no action now.
plz very urgent attend this complaint.

forght communication Pvt, ltd
okhla, delhi
Mr. Mahender
N  11th of Jun, 2014 by

Kelvinator - very poor service

I purchase a kelvinator 190 ltr kwl2055 fridge, 15 months ago, after 10 month before this summer season my fridge dost not working well, so we contact to the service authorised centre. within warranty period. but they did not repair it and delay the prosedure for spoil my warranty. now last four month they are wants money for that.
A  11th of Jun, 2014 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
yes dont bye it
N  12th of Jun, 2014 by
Dear Sir/Madam,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on 11th June 2014 has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at write2us@vgmail.in, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.Thank you for cooperating.

Videocon Online Team
N  18th of Jul, 2014 by
Dear Anonymous

We are awaiting your reply. Kindly share your complaint no and contact details with us and our service team will get in touch with you soon.

Kelvinator Team
N  22nd of Aug, 2016 by

Electrolux / Kelvinator - Stay away from Electrolux Kelvinator Ltd
Electrolux Kelvinator Ltd

I have been complaining since last October 2006 when the warranty was on. But the service centre man came & said that we have to give money though it is under warranty period of 24 months.

Kelvinator Logo Kelvinator