Electrogear.net LLC / Fraud

1 AZ, Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 520.226.0346

I attempted to purchase a laptop from Electrogear.net. They required nearly $600.00, sread out over three transactions for a deposit before shipping the laptop. They took the payments from my account and I still have not received the laptop

Al

Comments

• El
      24th of Feb, 2009

Our records show only 2 payments being made by the customer of $191.33 before cancellation. This agreement required 3 payments before delivery as well as customer failing to supply us with the required documents such as copy of her valid ID, pay stub and a copy of a utility bill for address verification.

Our refund policy is within 30 days of cancellation.
    This customer refunded was initiated on 10-24-08 and does take 5 to 7 business days to process by the Bank. Order was canceled on 9.30.08.

ElectroGear.Net
    (520) 226-0346

• Ob
      4th of Mar, 2009

About two month ago I tried to get a laptop form ElectroGear.Net. Two weeks later they took a payment for some application fee of $39.96, I was okay with it, but I cancel my account with them, Then two month later they took five payment of $36.66 out of my account. I went to my bank we call 520-226-0346 but all we got was a answering machine with a man telling us to leave your name and number and they will contact you back, its been two week and have not called.

• Pa
    Tucson
    Arizona
    Phone: 520-226-0346
    Electrogear.net

I have order a laptop from them and gave the $779.87 to cover the downpayment and my first monthly payment. I still have not recieved my Laptop or a refund. File a complaint with BBB and with American Arbitration Association but still have not got any reponse from ElectroGear.net, they say they will call you back and never do. Do not send them any money or sign up with them or you will be in the situtation I am know. I have copy of cancel checks drawn on my account for proof if you want to see them.
    [protected]@verizon.net.