Electrogear / Computer

United States Review updated:

I apply for an application online for a computer and money was taken from my account. I am afraid that I stepped into a scam. Please let know something. How can I stop this?

Comments

Lu
  17th of Nov, 2008
You know that people trying to rebuild their credit and this company takes advantage of us. I stopped the payment on the check or my account they cannot get the money... It stops them form taking it. They need to be taken off the internet. Find the people and prosecute them for fraud. That's what I say. People work hard for their money... do not give account numbers, not even to verify account. They take it out even when you do not give them a check number...How can this be legal?????
An
  17th of Nov, 2008
I ORDER A GATEWAY DX5000 ON 11-4-2008 CAN YOU DELIVERY THAT FOR ME
Ma
  24th of Jan, 2009
I checked out their website, and if you were looking to finance a product I assume you read their finance terms which a clearly posted on their site.

I copied the first and third paragraph, where all of the information you disagree is listed.

I am wondering, if you do not like how they do business, why did you apply???????????

Clearly posted terms...

Terms may very.

Please note, no product will be shipped if a security deposit is required and it has not been paid to ElectroGear.Net in full. Products are shipped once the buyer has completed their requirements 100%, including but not limited to providing a reasonable proof of identity, address and income verification for all financed purchases.

Applications:

You can not cancel an Application, they are processed immediately. Once submitted, an application fee is charged and is non-refundable, as stated on the application. If you didn't read the Application terms, and you submitted the application anyway, we will not be held responsible or liable for your actions and any losses or damages related to this.
Aw
  28th of Sep, 2009
I think electrogear is a fraud! They just did the same thing to me. I was wondering if you ever got your money back?
Rs
  20th of Oct, 2009
If you need to rebuild your credit, do not do it with this dishonest company. This is a better way.

Save the money that you would be paying Electrogear and open a SECURED Credit Card.
A secured card looks like any other credit card. In fact, Public Savings Bank offers one with out an annual fee. It also has Zero APR for the first six months.

You open a savings account from $300-$1500 and they give you a credit card with the limit of your deposit. It gets reported to all 3 credit bureaus and no one will know it is secure but you.

Use the card for a year. Build your credit by making payments on time and not going over limit.

Once you balance is 0, close out the account and get your deposit back. By that time, you may be eligible for an unsecured card.
Ja
  27th of May, 2010

Electrogear.com - Fraudulent loan agreement
JACQUELINEMANON
1310 MORRIS AVE
Bronx
New York
Phone: 7189922321

I filled out a loan application for a samsung 42" television and i have not received any reply from this company. I was able to find this company via 411, and when i called they played games by each person coming on line was named "john"! After that they refuse to answer any calls from my telephone number. My major concern is that they have access to all my personal information, why do they allow this kind of deceit on the public, what happened to public protection!
All the telephone listings are disconnected or no longer in service!