Electro Centre Ltd t/a digital-point.co.uk / Electro Centre Ltd t/a digital-point.co.uk unable to honour order placed

1 259 - 261 Soho RoadHandsworth, England, East Midlands, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0870 754 7070

I am luck enough not have been duped by this unprofessional company, Electro Centre Ltd t/a digital-point.co.uk

Like many we saw the TV we wanted at a good price, so we went for it on a finance basis, we ordered from Electro Centre Ltd t/a digital-point.co.uk but the finance application did not go through which was ok as we were going to put it on card.
When we notified Electro Centre Ltd t/a digital-point.co.uk that we wanted to complete the order on card, "surprise surprise" the price of the TV was increased. We had an order number and are intent to buy was confirmed with a follow up email confirming I would be purchase through card.
The really unprofessional and lack of customer service came with a simple no solution answer email from Electro Centre Ltd t/a digital-point.co.uk ...

“I AM SORRY BUT THE PRICE OF THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN INCREASED TO £7... WE ARE UNABLE TO HONOUR THE PREVIOUSE PRICE.”

Of course all we can think is lucky we didn't have to deal with Electro Centre Ltd t/a digital-point.co.uk through the rest of the purchase stages.
AllI can say is to the response from Electro Centre Ltd t/a digital-point.co.uk is to be able to honour a price you have to first be honourable!

Review was the experience of our purchase process with Electro Centre Ltd t/a digital-point.co.uk

Ja

Comments

Ak
  24th of Sep, 2009

I disagree with the complaint above. I have purchased from Electro Centre on several occasions. They are simply magical. I ordered my TV on Friday afternoon and less than 24 hours I had the TV up and running. They unpacked the TV and also let me inspect it. Best internet shopping I have ever experienced ! I Personally reccomend this company. A++++++