Electricity / RIP OFF

TX, United States Review updated:
Gexa Energy is a complete RIP OFF. The worst service EVER. I have been disconnected 2 times in 10 days. Now how can this be. I got a message from them about my service. I called and spoke to a rep on Oct 27. She told me i needed to pay $200. I did so that same day. On Nov 3rd guess what, my service was disconnected. I called to find out the problem. I was told that the bill was $279 and I needed to pay $79 to be restored. SO THEY CUT ME OFF FOR $79. WHY DIDNT THE REP TELL ME $279!!! I did so. I paid the $79. I had to stay in a hotel that night. That cost me $100 more bucks. So, on Monday Nov 10th I paid another $300 because I want to pay this place completely off. Guess what, my service is OFF TODAY BECAUSE THE BILL IS $331.00. THESE PEOPLE TURNED OFF MY LIGHTS FOR $31 BUCKS. UN-FUCCIN-BELIEVABLE!!! This is the problem... Why wasnt I told a correct amount to be paid? Why did one rep say $200.. then still cut my lights out... why did another rep tell me $79 to restore then they restore me... then I pay another $300 and they disconnect me for $31!!! It makes NO SENSE. ITS A RIP OFF. NOW I HAVE TO PAY RE-CONNECT FEE'S. Today I paid another $300.. Now they say I have a credit because the current bill isnt due until Nov 23. I mean can you believe this. Also, the dont offer any kind of assistance. Say your bill is due on the 20th but you cant pay it until the 25th. If you have gotten a disconnection notice in the past 12 months there is no help for you.. NOT DISCONNECTED JUST A NOTICE IN A YEAR. I mean what is that!!! Also, I have been asking them why my bill is so high. Some months my bill is like $400. I even had them come and check the meter. I thought that it was from my pool pump running for have the day. Guess what, they had me on avariable rate plan of 27 cents kwh!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE. I called over and over and asked them this... So now I have switched to some contract for 12.9 kwh... I want to cancel them so bad... but to cancel you have to pay $250. WHAT A RIP OFF. HORRIBLE SERVICE. RUDE REPS. JUST STUPID STUPID STUPID. F ME FOR EVER GETTING THIS SERVICE. IT IS THE WORST!!!1
To

Comments

Mi
  14th of Sep, 2011
was paying 27C? rediculas. even 12.9 is still high. you made a terrible mistake to have contract with them after what you have been treated. file a complain with PUC and have your termination fee waive. find another company.