Electric Rays TanningRipped off

T Review updated:

This company had been in business for many years. I bought a 3 month unlimited membership and yesterday went there to find they closed their doors on June 30, 2009. A note on the door said due to the economy and family problems they were closing. Funny thing, the owner was in Vegas the weekend before and never let on she was having financial trouble. On June 30th she even said see you tomorrow, knowing full well she was closing down. Well Im out $135.00. I feel sorry for the people who paid more than $300.00 for yearly memberships. I have filed a claim against her for my money. Good luck to the others. Sad to see such flaky people opening businesses.

• T
      Jul 04, 2009

I dont believe she was out to steal my money, however I called and left a message, I've sent her email to her myspace page without response. I believe if she "dropped dead" she would not be on her myspace page everyday. She has the phone numbers of all her customers and could have easily contacted us.

• T
      Jul 11, 2009

TO ALL OF ELECTRIC RAYS CUSTOMERS WHO WERE RIPPED OFF OR NOT, TANS R US IS OFFERING US A SPECIAL PRICE OF $39.99 FOR UNLIMITED TANNING.

• J
      Jan 06, 2010
    Electric Rays Tanning - Lotion
    Electric Rays Tanning
    California

I bought a lotion from Electric Rays Tanning and when I went to return it because I didn't like it they were closed. I spent $45 on this lotion now what do I do with it. I did receive a refund on my package in the mail 30 days after they closed but what about the lotion?

• M
      Aug 01, 2010

So you got a refund and a free lotion and you're complaining? O.o