Electric Express Store / Bad employee behaviour

1 United States

l went to Electric Express Store in Golden Acre Branch in Capr Town. l am on the process of buying two appliances with them. As l was waiting and filling forms with the Sales Lady who was assisting me, l heard someone shouting on top of her voice from the open area for credit. When l asked l was told it was the Credit Manager talking to one of the Staff Members. l went over to them and asked the lady to lower her voice because there was a customer in the store. She instead shouted at me, telling me its none of my business, she's not talking to me l must just leave her alone. lf she had excused herself and lower her voice l would leave it. But her behaviour and the way she spoke to the staff member and me was very rude. Her name is Helen Hendricks, She's the Credit manager in Electric express Store in Golden Acre, Cape Town. l used your store before in Knysna and l had a wonderful relationship with the staff. l refuse to allow people like Helen to cut and treat people rudely, lm not gtoing to stop buying at Electric Express because of her.

Ri