Electric Cart Warehouse / Scam artists

A couple of weeks ago we purchased three used golf carts from ELECTRIC CART WAREHOUSE. We picked the three we wanted from what they showed as being available on their web site. The carts arrived about a week later.

Needless to say we refused the delivery. The condition of the carts were beyond unacceptable. They were stripped of paint, parts and completely filthy. We called the company immediately requesting a full refund. They still have not returned a call or responded to an e-mail. I have filed complaints with everyone I possible can. The people who we had being speaking to from the company were KAT & JOEL. Beware, they have a BBB rating of an F.

They are SCAM ARTISTS!!!

Anyone who has been ripped off by this company should file complaints with every consumer agency available. We should get them closed.

Al

More Electric Cart Warehouse Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      4th of Feb, 2009

My experience with electric golf cart warehouse was miserable. I have never dealt with any company in my entire life that was as bad as this. The people who work there are total white trash with no regard for the happiness or well-being of any other people.

• Ro
      4th of Feb, 2009

I dont think I have been able to find a single positive comment about this company on the internet. It looks like 100% of the information I find in google is negative. Not only should this company be brought down but the people behind it should be imprisoned.

8th of Feb, 2009

Electric Cart warehouse sold me 6 trojan batteries on 2/1/09 claimed to be only two years old when in fact they are 4 years old and done. The golf cart was given to my autistic son for his 9th birthday and he has been unable to use it because of Jeff Dougherty & Electric Cart Warehouse. They sold $400.00 from me & I can not afford batteries now because of them. They must be stopped. Please help.

Hilary
    Jamul, CA

8th of Feb, 2009

This company advertises on EBAY. Stop them.

8th of Feb, 2009

Jeff Dougherty @ Electric Cart Warehouse has a family with a 4 month old baby. He is a scam artists steals from me a single mother raising my special needs son and trying to make his 9th birthday special. He sold me 6 batteries for $400.00 and claimed they were fully charged. Cottonwood Electric confirmed the batteries were at the end of their life and the cart will not work since the batteries can not be charged. This man is a lier and must be stopped. He family needs to know what daddy is doing to single moms

• Jg
      5th of Sep, 2009

ELECTRIC CART WAREHOUSE

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! THEY LIE, CHEAT, AND STEAL... VERY DISHONEST. ANYTHING TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK! THE OWNER DOESN'T THINK HE'S A LIAR BUT APPARENTLY EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET AGREES WITH ME!

• Ni
      27th of Sep, 2009

Buyer beware. Golf carts at electric cart warehouse are a scam

• Du
      6th of Aug, 2010

As you can see there web page is the first one. They pay about $1.00 for each hit. Some of you can hit there web page a number of time. Run up there bill.

25th of Sep, 2010

I AGREE, IM HAVING PROBLEMS NOW WITH DAVE AND KAT AT ELECTRIC CART WAREHOUSE, DAVE CONVINCED ME TO SELL HIM 5 PDS CONTROLLERS FROM MY EBAY ACCOUNT AND PAY ME THRU PAYPAL, THEN HE PUT A BUYERS DISPUTE AGAINST ME AFTER RECEIVING AND RESELLING THEM, CHEATING ME OUT OF 600.00 . MY ONLY HOPES OF RECOVERY IS WITH A CUSTOMER SERVICE TECH NAMED BRIAN THAT DID MAN UP AND EMAIL ME TODAY WANTING TO RESOLVE THIS MANNER, BLESS HIS HEART, SAID HE WOULD TALK TO DAVE AND THE OWNER AND RETURN MY FUNDS ON MONDAY WHICH WILL BE 10-27-10 . THIS IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO BEGIN A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP . SO I HAVE PUT MY FAITH IN THE CAPABILITIES OF BRIAN AS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TECH TO SEE WHAT KIND OF COMPANY THIS REALLY IS AND WILL LET EVERYBODY KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THIS TERRIBLE SITUATION ON TUESDAY, ALSO YOU CAN READ THE OUTCOME OF THIS IF YOU ARE PART OF TH EBAY WORLD ON THE DISCUSSION BOARDS AND READ MY FEED BACK ILL BE GIVING NEXT WEEK WHEN I MAKE SEVERAL PURCHASES FROM THEM JUST FOR FEEDBACK PRIVILAGES, CHARLES.

• 63
      30th of Oct, 2010

Funny charles flancher, your on here complaining about being ripped off, when in fact you ripped off my buddy jeff on a steering cylinder for his 63 lemans .you took his cash and never sent parts.the right thing to do is pay him back. Funny how carma works huh?

• Br
      6th of Feb, 2011

I got burned for $900.00 on a custom golfcart body that had been repaired with bondo and fiberglass by what looked to be done by a five year old! The paint was peeling so badly I could not sell it to the customer and the body was such crap it wasn't worth a repaint. Customer service is garbage! everyone I talked to especially Kat did nothing but lie through their teeth and pass me on to dumber and dumber staff members to what I think ended up being the janitor in the end! Beware you will get screwed by these people! They will not answer emails and phone calls are a waste of time, wish I never had done business with these crooks!

• Mi
      10th of Dec, 2011

I am afraid I am going to have to dissagree with you, I had a very pleasant experience with them and would go buy from them at any time! David Paige seems a little rushed but he is a book of knowledge and everything he recommend for my Ford Think has worked flawlessly. But everybody has their opinion lets just not slander the business like some of these posts and just state the facts please pleple

• Mi
      21st of Apr, 2012

I have done business with Electriccartwarehouse many times. Mostly parts for a variety of different carts. My experience with the company has been nothing short of excellent. I've bought 50 used tires w/rims for $500.00 all in great condition. Used windshields, controllers and many new items as well. All I have to say is they have never done me wrong!!!

• Or
      1st of Jun, 2014

Any positive comments on here would be written by employees.. Wake up employees.. He hires ex cons and I am happy for them to have chances but he uses them to do dirty work and threatens their trying to do well. He has scammed about 10 families on Balboa Island, Linda Isle, Bayshores and Laguna Woods. He personally scammed me on Ebay.. He said the check had to clear. I spent a year in court with him and finally got a cart that was worth one quarter of what I paid him. He will trade out the batteries before he delivers the cart. This is criminal and employee's who are writing anything positive, be careful. He is using and will damage you. ### and his wife is big time in on it. Stay away! Awful. I have never met one happy person who has dealt with him. He cost me over 7 thousand dollars. Liar.. I wish a liars pants did catch on fire.