Electotronics.com / in-stock products not in stock

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Ordered products listed as "in-stock" from the web site. After 5 days with nothing shipped, I received an email stating products were not available and my order was cancelled. Then had to scramble to order from another source with fast shippng to have products arrive by the date needed. All in all a poor experience with electotronics.com

Jg

Comments

• Br
      29th of Dec, 2009

I had the same problem! Awful shopping experience! I used Froogle to search for the product I wanted and electOtronics had one of the best prices. The product was indicated as "in stock" on the website. I placed my order and got the order confirmation by email immediately. Then nothing... for 10 days, despite my upgraded shipping. Then, on the 11th day, I got an email alerting me that the product was out of stock and my order had been canceled. What a joke. So much that Christmas gift. electOtronics FAIL big time! I'd strongly suggest you consider shopping elsewhere.

• Da
      12th of Oct, 2011

"I am disgusted with the level of customer service I received from this company. They barely return e-mails and when they do they are completely rude and full of lies. I have been asking from a Manager or Supervisor to call, still have not heard from anyone and don't expect to either. I ordered an in stock Item and I did not receive it until 12 days after the date I ordered it, even though I paid an outrageous amout for FedEx. They finally gave a partial refund of the shipping charges ($5.00), but that is not good enough. THIS COMPANY IS AWFUL. STAY AWAY!!"

• Dc
      20th of Nov, 2012

I ordered a product from Electotronics 15 days ago. My Paypal account was charged. I have not received the product. I have received no communication from the company. No email, no phone call. I reported the problem to their "customer service" department. I got no responses. Nothing. I still don't have my merchandise, and I have received no communication from the company at all.

29th of Dec, 2015

This place LIED and listed a monitor in stock, I ordered it on 12/7/15. No tracking number... on the 17th I got an email saying they had a small backorder and I would get my tracking number in 24-48 hours. It is now the 29th without another word from this scam act! I emailed them a bunch of times and haven't gotten anything back. My 13 year old got cheated on his big gift this year! NEVER TRUST THEM! They are a SCAM!"