Eldo Coaches 28/11/2018 night bus 10pmdriver refusing to play music softer or put it off so passengers can sleep since 2am to 4am, and end of journey

I am on the bus travelling from Durban to Pretoria that left at 10 :15pm.After we left the halfway stop around 2 :10am, the driver has been playing gospel music so loud that the speakers above are distorting.
I had my earphones on trying to listen to sleep music but not succeeding as I have a terrible sinus headache, so eventually at 4am, I got up to the front of the bus to request the driver to kindly turn off the music or reduce the volume.
He flat out refuses, saying that if we need to sleep, he is also going to sleep with the music off. I have to be up when I reach Pretoria, to go to meetings and due to this inconvenience I don't think I will be able to be efficient due to the lack of sleep.
I also told him that I hardly have had much sleep coz I traveled down from Jhb to Durban the night before with my child, but he still refused to do anything about it.

Ho