Elavon / Company engages in fraud
Elavon took thousands of dollars out of the accounts of our customers without our authorization. Originally when we contacted them we assumed they made an honest mistake. After talking to them for hours, and with their unwillingness to fix the problem they caused, it became clear
Elavon is a company engaging in fraud. They take large amounts of money from accounts illegally, charge you for taking it, then charge you for returning it. I have seen similar complaints about Elavon all over the internet. Our credibility as a company took a major hit with our customers due to the practices of Elavon. We will be dropping them as soon as humanly possible and we will be filing complaints/charges with the appropriate regulatory bodies. Why would Costco associate themselves with a company with such a long history of fraud complaints?
More Elavon Complaints & Reviews
- Elavon - they steal money 
- Elavon - Merchant Processing Services 
- Elavon - fees and thievery 
- Elavon - Scam 
- Elavon - Fruad/Theft 
- Elavon - Still billing on my closed account with them 
- Elavon - Withholding funds/ risk management has no idea why they should not screw over merchants
- Elavon - Would never want to do business with them 
- Elavon - Fees! Fees! fees!
- Elavon - Credit card markups