El Dorado Furniture / The worst furniture store in Miami

Years back I bought a wall unit from them and they delivered the furniture damage and one of the pieces of the wall unit didn't match with the other.

I refused to accept it and I asked them to take it back. It took me about 4 trips to their store to try to get my money back. Every time I went they came back with a different story including misplacing my purchase receipt. They are the worst, horrible customer service. I swore to myself I would never buy a piece of furniture from them even if they are on discounted prices.

Va

Comments

• Ot
      27th of Aug, 2009

My purchase at El Dorado in Kendall was an exceptional experience. Not only did the saleslady have complete knowledge and design skills, but the service in notifying Wells Fargo for my address change was impressive. I had a very limited space of a bedroom area I wanted to re-do and change into an office-den space. The saleslady drew a floor plan of the measurements including the windows and door, and the furniture she selected with my preference of color and wood was outstanding. The final results were truly professional and representative of dedicated vocation to style, design, knowledge and service. The price is well the worth the results!

Country Walk Kendall Miami, FL

• Mi
      5th of Mar, 2010

They are the worst. They take advantage of customers by knowingly delivering them damage furniture. There only interest is to sell and they don’t care about customers. In my case I bought a dining set form the El Dorado Furniture on Airport Boulevard 1260 NW 72nd Ave. Miami FL 33126,
    In my case they had to export a dining set I bought. Upon receiving the order there was a chair with a broken back frame. I immediately notify costumer care (I don’t know why the have a customer care anyways) by email. After waiting for more then 10 days I decided to contact them again.

Below you can read the unbelievable answer I got from the El Dorado customer care:

Mrs. Miraeizha Leito-Hooi,

I want to apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner. I spoke to out export department and they said that the items were checked before they left our warehouse. They told me to advise you to put in a claim with you freight company.

If you have any issue with that please advise and I can check to see what else could be done to help out.

Rebecca Hettinga

e-mail: 03customercare@eldoradofurniture.com
    Visit us online! www.eldoradofurniture.com

• Ra
      27th of May, 2014

WORST furniture store around! STAY AWAY - I can't understand how they stay in business treating their customers as poorly as they do and selling the JUNK they sell with ridiculous mark ups!

• St
      17th of May, 2016

i don't like el dorado!. there the worst, horrible furniture store ever !. i can't believe the disgusting service el dorado does for there customers!. i bought from el dorado two couches but the pillows & cushions that i bought from el dorado broke on me!. i talked to them several times to please replace them!. but el dorado refuse to!. plus the kids white mirror desk is no good to !. so i again called them to either fix the mirror desk or get me a new one!. they said again no!.

• Di
      17th of Jun, 2016
    Furniture - sold me a color not available for headboard
    El Dorado Furniture
    4200 nw 167 st
    Miami
    Florida
    Phone: 3056242400
    eldoradofurniture.com

I purchased a king bedroom set including mattress and other furniture about $6, 000 worth. When the bed came I did not notice the first day because the excitement and having to return to work and leave my husband in charge of the El Dorado delivery, but the headboard had a beige to yellow leather instead of white. The white headboard is what I saw at the showroom and it was the color I wanted. The mattress sinks in too much. The did nothing to correct the problem. Trying to get someone on the phone was a mission. They have NO customer service. Once they deliver the furniture the can careless. They lost a repeat customer!

• Se
      24th of Dec, 2016

Saw a mattress at store on Pines Blvd, it was FIRM, bought it, and was delivered one that sinks and gives me back pain. A TRUE "BAIT AND SWITCH" scam!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING HERE!! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

15th of Feb, 2017

last week I visited the West Pam Beach store by mistake. After the very bad experience I had with them I should never go back there. As soon as you put your feet in the store you will be harassed by the sales people, they do not let you look around, they just want you to buy. I guess they are desperate. Let me share my story with them, Few years ago, knowing nothing about the store, I purchased a bed from them and paid for the delivery. I was told the bed will be delivered Wednesday between 2 pm and 5 pm, if my memory serves me good. Wednesday no one showed up and no call from anyone to let me know that my order was not coming. I called them 3 times to find out what happen with my order. I was told that it will be delivered Friday. Ok, Friday nothing, second time, second lie. The third delivery was set for Tuesday. Between 5 and 9 pm. The truck showed up at 11 pm. the bed had one piece broken, the 2 delivery guys complained about not getting paid enough, how bad the company treats them etc. They were certainly 2 illegals . They actually proposed to fix the totally broken piece for $50. What kind of store? What do you expect from a store owned by a third world people? I never received a call from anybody to follow up with me as a costumer, I never received any letter, any email. Nothing, it is a garbage store, it should not even be allowed in the USA, it is a third Country Store.

20th of Apr, 2017

My wife and I purchased the Sicily living room set from the Coconut Creek/Coral springs store off SR 7. The sales lady Mery was extremely helpful. We received the furniture as planned and are pleased with the furniture set. I personally recommend going there, as they have an assortment of furniture, and friendly staff.