Einstein Bros Bagels / no sesame bagels 2nd time in two days

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States

@ the store #3449 las vegas nevada order 20073. The store seems to have a management problem for the second day in a row I stopped by the #3449 store to be told they have no sesame bagels. To say the least I was disappointed as the store is some distance from my home. I wanted a dozen sesame bagels, I received 9 and a number were over cooked. I spoke to the store manager regarding the issue which she told me they were having trouble with the oven. It appears that their is an on going issue with the oven or they simply do not wish to produce the required stock necessary to conduct business.in any regard you may want to consider a change in your management or purchase new equipment. Better yet place another store closer to ann road and jones. I hear the recession is over an I would love a store closer to me.

• Updated by Ntbrown, May 16, 2018

@ THE STORE #3449 LAS VEGAS NEVADA order 20073. The store seems to have a management problem for the second day in a row I stopped by the #3449 store to be told they have no sesame bagels. To say the least I was disappointed as the store is some distance from my home. I wanted a dozen sesame bagels, I received 9 and a number were over cooked. I spoke to the store manager regarding the issue which she told me they were having trouble with the oven. It appears that their is an on going issue with the oven or they simply do not wish to produce the required stock necessary to conduct business. In any regard you may want to consider a change in your management or purchase new equipment. Better yet place another store closer to Ann road and Jones. I hear the recession is over an I would love a store closer to me.

Nt