Eiidelweiss Card Pt (Ewc Payments Pty Ltd) / Fraudulent charge - Unauthorized Charges on Credit Card

404 East First St #1345Long Beach, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-930-9932
Eiidelweiss Card Pt (AKA: EWC PAYMENTS PTY LTD DONVALE NE) I was charged $1.00, with the only description 'EWC Payments Pty Ltd Donvale 01 ' I have know idea what this is, while at the same time I'm being threaten to be charged $39.95 after 2 days, then $39.95 every 30 days. Called the [protected] number and they had no record of the charge. Is there any help for this type of credt card abuse?

Comments

Jo
  18th of Jan, 2009
I'm being charged $30.01 from a compay My Home Tutor and a $1 charge by Nepster along with the $2.95 charge by EWC PAYMENT PT . I've written Napster and no repsonse even I have seen them on my other debit charges of products I did buy. But this My Home Tutor and EWC PAYMENT PT has came out of no where and no one will answer me. I now will never buy from companies I am not familiar with. Back to WALMART for me.
Jo
  18th of Jan, 2009
I've been charged $2.95 by EWC PAYMENT PT and $30.01 by MY HOME TUTOR using Napster to do their billing for them. Napster is charging me $1. I've ordered cables and things and have seen Napster on my debit card billing and I did get these products, the cables. But these new charges of $30.01 by My Home Tutor and Napster charging me a $1 to bill me is not right for I have never been to My Home Tutor site and nor this new one, EWC. I'll be going to my bank on Tuesday the 20th to file papers to get a refund on my Visa debit card. I'll never ordered anything online unless it is from WALMART or a company I know and trust. Napster has let me down for allowing these new charges when they have my records showing my home address and full name. They should know that otheres withour my info are ripping them and me off. I have held my anger back here but I hope these companies go bankrupted!!