EIFH.in / eifhglobalbiz.biz / Very very poor web hosting service.

I have registered with eifh and paid for web hosting and domain. Their web hosting & customer care service is very poor.. every four days a week my web keep on offline or some time their server down.I was cheated by eifh.

A  28th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Yes, I too cheated.
A  29th of Jul, 2009 by
We Agree to your Comments Sir, There was a Server Downtime in July. We request you to continue use the hosting service for 30 Days More. If you are not Satisfied we will refund your Money without any questions asked..
A  30th of Jul, 2009 by
Dear EIFH,
I will continue hosting service with/without 30 days more, if you improve your server at least 95% uptime.
N  30th of Jul, 2009 by
Sure Sir... If we do not provide better service, we will refund your money.
N  23rd of Aug, 2009 by
I am sorry, I m' not satisfied with your poor service. Please refund money.
N  24th of Aug, 2009 by
Dear Joseph David,
We banned your Account because you were using Malicious Scripts and Viruses on your Accounts which was spreading on our Servers. But still after talking to the Data Centers we recreated your Account so that you don't loose your Money.

Now you are Telling that you are not satisfied with the POOR SERVICE??? It is really unfair on your Part. You were using FILEZILLA and it had exploits, so unnecessary IFRAMES were created on your WEBPAGES. We even provided you with the LOG DETAILS. Thinking that it was not your mistake, we recreated your Account. But you seem to be Unhappy. We are sorry but you don't qualify for a REFUND.