EHS Exhibitors Housing / The internet states the company is a scam.

1 Holzbauernweg 5 85244 Röhrmoos GroßinzemoosGermany Review updated:
Phone: +49(0)81-393-043-398

I went on-line to book a hotel room. I received a call from the credit card company stating a charge appeared from EHS Exhibitors Housing. When I checked this, booking company received money from visa but did not book a hotel room. I checked and the internet states the company is a scam.

An
Jun 4, 2013

More EHS Exhibitors Housing Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• He
      20th of Jun, 2013

We booked totally 24 nights for collegues visiting an exhibition in Antwerp. EHS asked for a credit card to guarantee the booking.
    We never agreed/authorized them to debit the card with the room rates, but they did - in USD, although EURO have been quoted, which caused an exchange loss for us. Meanwhile we remitted the advance payment they were asking for. This results a total balance in our favour of EUR 900, 00. When we claimed the remittance of this amount to our account, we have been informed (after 2 weeks waiting time) that this credit can be used for our next booking, otherwise same will expire after 180 days of issue.
    These business practices are more than criminal and we warn everybody to book with EHS.

• Ar
      10th of Jun, 2014

We booked with EHM/EHS for a London venue in July. After finding out that they are a scam company we tried to cancel the booking and go direct to the hotel. EHM would not let us and up to now will not answer any telephone calls or emails from us. Their previous emails prior to the silence were very rude and vague stating "someone will ring you Monday" and of course no word from these mysterious people. if you are ever having trouble with contacting this company then please find details of how to contact them below. We have spoken rarely to "Jeff Anderson" and "Tom Allen" but these names can be for anyone so be warned.

Exhibitors Housing Management
    Phone (UK): +44-20-863-805-69
    Email: support@exhibitorshm.com

• Ra
      5th of Jun, 2016

Exhibitors Housing Management called me on my work phone saying they were with the conference I was going to and that they were booking rooms for the delegates and this was a service provided for the speaker. They had all the information of the conference, the dates and this all sounded very legit. They pestered me over the phone that I needed to book the hotel asap as the rooms were getting filled up. Due to my busy schedule, I took up on the offer and I was asked over the phone to go to their website and fill out a form which even needed me to give me card details. I used my debit card. I was deduced £286 pounds on the 27th of May. While I was looking up the conference website today, I saw that the session that I was supposed to speak at has been entirely cancelled off so I called up EHM to cancel my booking and refund my money. The lady said it was not possible and that I would have to give another colleagues credit card number before they returned my money. I told her that if the whole session has been cancelled, no one would be going. To which she said then they would charge 25% cancellation fees and the rest of the money would be in credit for a voucher to use later. I began to suspect the whole operation and googled them and to my horror, saw that thy are a scam operation. People have even made videos on you tube on their scam operation (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUJ82ghwwCM) and written on consumer complaint forums (http://www.bbb.org/sdoc/business-reviews/hotels-reservations/exhibitors-housing-management-in-san-diego-ca-172009334/complaints (http://affiliatesummit.com/warning-cold-calls-from-exhibition-housing-management-ehm-and-exhibition-housing-ehs/) They misrepresented who they really were. To me – this is fraud. And I am not the first person to be a victim of this fraudulent company.