eHostSource / Awful company

United States Review updated:

I signed up with Ehostsource.com to host my business website and email addresses. The company charges a yearly web site hosting fee which I paid. They claim that the websites that they host are up 99.9% of the time. After just a 2 months, my website and email went down for several days. When I called to report the problem, they got nasty. They couldn't fix the issue and gave me a laundry list of excuses. They claimed that they sent me emails to let me know that my email and website were down (?where is the logic in that?). When I called and canceled, the billing woman (Debrah Odom) was nasty and they refused to refund me the remainder of my prepayment. I would NEVER use them again. There are many, many other better companies out there.
Va

More eHostSource Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Me
  18th of Sep, 2008
My experience with ehostsource.com has been horrible. Their technical support is the worst I have ever experienced. Their representatives were rude and unhelpful when I called to let them know that my site and email were down (and they were – OFTEN). They had excuse after excuse but could never help. They would get the server back up, only to go down soon after. Beware; their hours are from 9am-5:00pm. You are SOL if their web server goes out during the weekend or after 5:00pm. When I complained about the service, I was referred to the “president” and his wife who, in my experience were extremely shady and sneaky individuals. They most definitely did not resolve my dispute professionally. I have reason to believe that they did not safeguard my privacy as a customer. I would NEVER, NEVER recommend them.