eHostSource / eHostSource Horrible Service

1 112-B Charter StreetAlbemarle, VA, United States Review updated:

My experience with ehostsource has been horrible. Their technical support is the worst I have ever experienced. Their representatives were rude and unhelpful when I called to let them know that my site and email were down (and they were – OFTEN). They had excuse after excuse but could never help. They would get the server back up, only to go down soon after. Beware; their hours are from 9am-5:00pm. You are SOL if their web server goes out during the weekend or after 5:00pm. When I complained about the service, I was referred to the “president” and his wife who, in my experience were extremely shady and sneaky individuals. They most definitely did not resolve my dispute professionally. I have reason to believe that they did not safeguard my privacy as a customer. I would NEVER, NEVER recommend them.

Me

More eHostSource Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      9th of May, 2009

ehostsource runs a parralel scam with i-web-marketing.com, which purports to be a service that delivers internet traffic to a customer's web site. In fact, i-web-marketing reported number of hits to your web site are made up. They have reported 9000+ hits to my site in the last 3 days, none of which have resulted ina single call or inquiry. Another customer states that i-web-marketing has reported close to 100, 000 hits to his site--again with not a single call or inquiry. neither company can be reached by phone and they both utilize the very same voice-mail message.

If this company is engaging in fraud via i-web-marketing, why would they be any more honest as a web host? I have filed a complaint with the FBI's Internet Crime Bureau.