Ehost.net / Arm twisting tactics

1 Washington, AR, United States Review updated:

If you do not renew their hosting - they shut me off without warning though their terms of service says 90 days, 30 days, 45 days - they submitted an invoice and emailed me to pay within 7 days but when I asked to negotiate the price - they took it for granted that I might not renew and shut off all my emails and websites within 2 days even before I could take a decision - high handedness and very poor business ethics - they dont have any contact details - no address, no phone numbers, nothing - virtually no information about where they are operating from.

BEWARE and DONT USE THIS COMPANY.

Comments

• Eh
      13th of Jul, 2009

This is absolutely not true! The renewal offer was sent 7 days in advance prior to renewal date. The client replied letting us know the renewal price was to much and could not afford to renew. We gave them seven days to remove and backup all their files. The seventh day has past and we have terminated the account due to a non-renewal. The client then states he would like to renew ata monthly rate. There is a lack of integrity on the clients part on posting such a complain in which is not true. They decided to write this non-sense due to their inability to renew prior to the renewal date and try to blame us for it. Now if he renewed before the renewal date and gotten his files retrieved, you think he would of wrote this complaint? No, I wouldn't think so...