eHarmony.com / Illegal charge of 24.95 for july
Eharmony.com has charged me $24.95 for July 2008, when I have not used their services for weeks. I paid for six months and that time was up. You will notice that I have not even used this credit card in months and have been trying to pay it off. This charge was not initiated by me and should be removed. I have notified eharmony.com by email and also by telephone regarding the problem. Heads up - PLEASE DO NOT LET ANYONE CHARGE ANYTHING TO THIS ACCOUNT - I HAVE GIVEN NO ONE PERMISSION TO USE THIS CREDIT CARD.
IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND, PLEASE FORWARD ME A NEW CARD WITH A TOTALLY DIFFERENT NUMBER, SO THAT THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE.
Carole D. Baker.
More eHarmony.com Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony.com - profiles
- eHarmony - complaint regarding treatment by eharmony
- eHarmony - misrepresentation of effective compatibility categories
- eHarmony - everything about the site
- eHarmony - fraud and scam