eHarmony / unauthorized email change
I got a notice sent to my email that I had changed my email and I didn't change it someone is hacking my account. I can't get ahold of anyone at eharmony . I want to cancel my account and I can't find where to contact them. I got the notice 6/26/2015. When I finally got to a place to email them they gave me this question ref. # [protected] . I just want to close my account with them.
My name is Wilma Reeves my address is 22068 reading dr anderson ca. 96007 My real email is email@example.com
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - fraud and scam
- eHarmony - hugely inflated 3 month subscription fee.
- eHarmony - dating site
- eHarmony - I never received the items.
- eHarmony - incognito