eHarmony / scams and hackers

1 Chestertown, MD, United States Review updated:

I have put several complaints in and got no response so here I am again. Eharmonys tv commercial is a joke. I got more response from match. My account has been taken over by a hacker and eharmony does nothing to stop it. I have asked eharmony to delete my account and give me a refund. Why should my hard earned money be used to scam innocent people but eharmony could careless. I will keep writing until I get some action from eharmony. Eharmony is the biggest scammer of all. They need to go out of business or learn how to deal with fraud.

Sl
Nov 11, 2016

Comments

• Sl
      10th of Nov, 2016
    eHarmony - Everything
    Maryland

I have already filled a complaint and nothing was done about it. It started out I could not get Into my profile and they sent me a email to change my password still cannot get into my profile. Same thing happened on match but I was able to see someone had taken over my profile. If eharmony cares about there customers they should close your account and give you your money back but we all know that's not going to happen. There commercial is a joke and they should e put out of business.

10th of Nov, 2016
    eHarmony - Everything
    Maryland

Your commercial on tv is a joke. If I had read the complaints posted I would never signed up. Like match I'm disappointed in your service. I can't get into my profile and you can send all the emails you want to reset my password. It will not work. What I want is for you to delete my account so nobody can use it and a refund. I work hard for the money I have and I do not like being taken advantage of. Respond to me and let me know what is going on. If I don't get a response I will post everyday until I do.

12th of Nov, 2016
    eHarmony - Scams and hackers
    Eharmony.Com

I'm reporting being scammed everyday until eharmony contacts me and does something. My account has been hacked and it started with match.com. I cannot get into any dating site since a hacker hit my account on match. All I'm asking is for someone from eharmony to delete my account and refund my money. I have closed the bank I used so they cannot rebill me like so many other complaints. You and match are a joke. Your tv add says you are the best sites which lead to marriage. Bull ____. You are the scammers.

13th of Nov, 2016
    eHarmony - Scammer and hacker
    Maryland

I have not been able to get into my account because a hacker took over. I thought I was paying for a safe and secure site. All I want to do is get my account closed out and a refund for the time I have left. If my account is not closed down a scammer will scam someone that is innocent. Is that the type of reputation you want to have. If I do not get a response I will submit a complaint everyday.