eHarmony / fraud and cheating!
I joined eharmony several months ago. They matched me those who only were involved because they received a FREE membership. I even had one guy who stated that I needed to get back to him because his free membership was going to expire. I complained to Eharmony- they did not care that I was paying good money to meet potentials. They did not care that the only people responding were those who were offered a free trial period. In fact, they did not care that I was ready to cancel. Told me "go ahead but I would need to call another number to do so."
Do not waste your time or money. This is a scam that will only take your money and not even answer your concerns.
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - misrepresentation of effective compatibility categories
- eHarmony - everything about the site
- eHarmony - fraud and scam
- eHarmony - hugely inflated 3 month subscription fee.
- eHarmony - dating site