eHarmony / unauthorized renewals
I signed up for a 6 month membership. Soon after signing up I stopped using the service and never signed onto the website (for personal reasons).
When the 6 months was over I assumed I would be finished. But I received a notice that they had sucked out another 6 month payment unknown to me and without my permission. After complaining to eharmony they refuse to refund the unauthorized withdrawal from my account.
In my opinion this is a blatant theft of money.
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - scam 
- E Harmony Online Dating - taken fees out of my visa card without permission or authorisation 
- eHarmony - automatic subscription renewal 
- eHarmony.com - Illegal charge of 24.95 for july
- eHarmony - incorrectly took payment 3 days before subscription expired