eHarmony / fraud and scam

1 Atlantic Beach, FL, United States

Do you want an honest evaluation of E Harmony ? Beware do not waste your money on this site There are NO successful or outstanding candidates on this site . This site is a joke and the 50 questions are for fifth graders or people who can't think or interact with the opposite sex . There were NO quality ladies on the site I would date or entertain dating . From the initial profile there are problems . I enter my age at 52 and the site records 41 and you can not change your age. The search mechanism is the worst of any of the dating sites and does not honor ones parameters in the selection process. For instance in ethnicity, I select white and graduated from 4 year college . E Harmony sends 75% black or mexican candidates that have barely finished high school
To make matters worst E Harmony sends me candidates that have been off the site for over two years. What a waste of my time in the selection process. Looking at the matches they send only to find they have not been active in years This is a SCAM by EHarmony and any candidate that has been off the site for 6 months or more should not be a legitimate candidate in their data base .The Big Question is : What do the candidates think that E Harmony is promoting their profile as active to keep men on the site when they have been inactive for months and even years ?
E Harmony is a SCAM a FRAUD Beware ... I am entertaining filing a class action law suit against E Harmony for misrepresentation of profiles, false advertising of candidates available in a geographical area . If you have had a similar experience and would like to join me in a class action suit Email me at Matchme [email protected]

Jh