eHarmony / everything about the site
There are no candidates within approximately 75 miles, most are even further. I am 71 and they definitely do not have anyone to date. Unfortunately I am locked into 3 months of this nonsense. I would not recommend this site to anyone who is a senior citizen. I cannot speak for younger folks. I had belonged before and this time is even worse. I should have stuck with Senior People Meet and Match. I am also on Match and have lots of matches, several potential dates. They should say that their dating pool is very limited as to age and geographic location. I think it is very deceptive advertising that they use. Stay away and save your money. I really think they should be investigated for their deceptive practices.
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony.com - profiles
- eHarmony - complaint regarding treatment by eharmony
- eHarmony - misrepresentation of effective compatibility categories
- eHarmony - fraud and scam
- eHarmony - hugely inflated 3 month subscription fee.