eHarmony / billing fraud!
In January 2007 I thought I had signed up for one month of service. They won't stop billing me. I emailed them a couple of times to tell them that I want them to stop. It is September now and I'm still getting billed 49.99 a month. I called them yesterday and was told that I signed up for a automatic renewal service saving 10 dollars a month. They are very deceptive because I only wanted to try them out. Do I have to report my credit card stolen to get them to stop?
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony.com - profiles
- eHarmony - complaint regarding treatment by eharmony
- eHarmony - misrepresentation of effective compatibility categories
- eHarmony - everything about the site
- eHarmony - fraud and scam