eHarmony / fraudsters and cheaters
After a lot of thought, I decided to join EHarmony for 3 months. What a RIP OFF! Don't do it!!! The few "matches" I received were obviously the free "potential customers" who can sign up FREE and get matched. But none of them can post pictures - unless they pay to join. So, when you ask for a photo in the very beginning, they never respond. When I complained to EHarmony, they told me to "be patient." When I complained again that I had not even received any matches in the last several weeks, I was told - this is unbelievable - that I had to "set aside an hour" to fill out yet another stupid questionnaire!!! Talk about passing the buck. They said via email, that unless I filled out another questionnaire, they would NOT send me any more matches!!! Just an arbitrary decision some idiot answering emails decided to do. I think that is what's called breach of contract - duh.
Obviously, they send "matches" to all the freebies who did not pay to join, just to hook them in and get them to join. Meanwhile, the paying customers don't get any matches.
Anyway, they are a huge rip-off company and I wish I had just googled them for complaints before I paid them. BEWARE. Do not join this ripoff company.
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony.com - profiles
- eHarmony - complaint regarding treatment by eharmony
- eHarmony - misrepresentation of effective compatibility categories
- eHarmony - everything about the site
- eHarmony - fraud and scam