eHarmony / rip off
I don't know if I am the first... I doubt it... but I have been on four a month and all I get is total fat dogs... I specifically stated I wanted thin, average, a few extra pounds etc and I have gotten almost nothing! For $60 you better re-think it...and no I am not ugly... I've never had a problem getting attractive women so be warned... no cuties to be found here...Oh and they sent me matches from far away when I stated it was important that they be close not a single one in my city and K>C> is next door and not squat going on there.
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - misrepresentation of effective compatibility categories
- eHarmony - everything about the site
- eHarmony - fraud and scam
- eHarmony - hugely inflated 3 month subscription fee.
- eHarmony - dating site