eHarmony / rip off

I don't know if I am the first... I doubt it... but I have been on four a month and all I get is total fat dogs... I specifically stated I wanted thin, average, a few extra pounds etc and I have gotten almost nothing! For $60 you better re-think it...and no I am not ugly... I've never had a problem getting attractive women so be warned... no cuties to be found here...Oh and they sent me matches from far away when I stated it was important that they be close not a single one in my city and K>C> is next door and not squat going on there.

Va

Comments

• El
      4th of Nov, 2008

I tried to cancel this after 1 month and they would not cancel it. I have paid for a year and they will not respond to my e-mails; even after telling them I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

All of the matches are too far away, I have been on there since July and have not had one response/reply.. I posted my photo. and I am pretty good looking for my age and look even younger... and no replies...

This eHarmony is a bunch of crap and they are misleading people about their service... I want my money back... NOW... Don't fall for this dating site it is a skam!