EgyptAir / Lost baggage

1 Egypt Review updated:

My baggage was lost by egyptair 7.7.2012 on flight numbers ms552 and ms044. The case number hrgms16498, and i'm living in egypt...
Egyptair customer relation didn't do anything yet, only lie to me by e-mail. They answered every 3rd mail from all. To my mind it looks like a general egyptian mentality, never tell the true, do everything tomorrow or never, and nobody knows what is the responsibility. But egyptair was responsible for my checked baggage, it means they must to pay compensation for me. I don't know, what can I do with this situation.
I think the director of customer relation don't know anything about this case and I hope someone from egyptair will read this complain.
I was satisfied with egyptair's ground and in-flight services until this happened.

Pe
Feb 12, 2013

Comments

• Ay
      18th of Apr, 2013

Dear Sir
    I HAVE A VERY BIG PROBLEM REGARDING MISSING MY BAG WHILE MY RETURN FROM Tripoli To Cairo on trip no :832 dated 16/04/2013.i made a claim no:CAIMS82636 AND AT THE CLAIM OFFICE THE THERE IS NO COPY MACHINE TO TAKE COPY OF THE PASSPORT.
    TO CALL THE CLAIM CENTER YOU HAVE TO PAY MORE THAN 20.0 L.E AND WAITS FOR 10 MINUTES.
    THE REPLY IS ONLY YOUR BAG NOT ARRIVED YET AND THE ONLY POSSIBLE CAUSE IS THAT THE GUIDE FORGET TO PUT THE IDETIFICATION NO ON YOUR BAG.
    WE WILL TRACE IT AND FEEDBACK YOU, YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR 21 DAYS THEN WE CAN SUBSTITUTE YOU.
    IF THE BAG CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE AND IT IS YOUR DAILY USE SUCH AS TOOLS YOU HAVE TO WAIT THEIR VERY SLOW RESPONSE.
    COPARE TO OTHER AIRLINES THE RESPONSE IS ZERO.

• Oh
      24th of May, 2018

@AYMAN SOBHY MOHAMED Dear Sir
    Egypt Air 6 items that were damaged in my luggage despite being wrapped very well with bubble wrap. It cost me extra to bring them home now I cant use them anymore. Egypt Air won't take a full responsibility for damaging my stuff instead blame me

• Ay
      20th of Apr, 2013

Dear Sir

really the team of Luggage Claim at Old Building Of Egypt air are completely different and they are very helpful and cooperated Team.
    They Took many details from me regarding my lost luggage, then within less than 24 hours my luggage arrived to my home .
    I hope that all the luggage claim team being like them, specially the office at the new air port arrival terminal which need to fix its copy machine.
    Regards
    Ayman Sobhy

30th of Dec, 2013

i lost my baggage yesterday 28/12/2013 ... we have called lots of time and that was not helpful at all ... my baggage number is CAIMS986

13th of Feb, 2014

dear sir .that mahmoud mansour come from new yourk in 8/2/2014 at 12.30 after noon that my bag is damage and mr;mohmed abrahim who is the employee see this bag. also i9.calling many times and ilost a lot money please call me at this number, 01221935306, that, irecived aletter from mohmed abraahim as apologise.

12th of May, 2014

I lost my luggage # 0077MS900217 Flight # 4D138 April 11, 2014 Claim # TLVMS10942
    And after return to Cairo April 21, filed another claim report # TLVMS10946,
    I lost all including my Diabetic Insoline, now it is more than 21 days, I do not know what to do, please help, at customer care or call center at Egypt Air, hoping that someone help me

12th of Aug, 2014

From: Chioma Ugochukwu
    Date: August 11, 2014 at 9:50:52 AM GMT+1
    To: "mybaggage@egyptair.com"
    Subject: My lost baggage from London to Nigeria

I borded an Egypt air plane from London heathrow on the 9th of august but one of my luggages didn't arrive Nigeria. I paid for an extra luggage for £130 and I am distressed because the box contains a lot of expensive items.
    Here are my details and I would like my box delivered intact to me in Nigeria.
    Name: Ugochukwu chioma Nicole
    London to Cairo: flight Ms780 seat 29k
    Cairo to Lagos : flight Ms875 seat 26k.
    My passenger baggage number ms786270 and baggage claim number LOSMS12610
    Thank u, waiting to hear from u immediately.
    I am disappointed with the customer care because no body has even contacted me.
    Chioma Nicole Ugochukwu
    Tel. +2348037133222 or +2348175952797.
    Thanks

17th of Aug, 2014

my flight number cai ms780 at 11 aug 22 : 30 my bag number 848730 IAM DISSAPPOINTED with eygpt air service and my ahl is cai ms13714 iam waiting one week now and i hane no answer and i dont know where is my bagge and even when i try to call them they put keep wait for 15 mintes and then only one answer we still looking ? one week looking for one bag and !!!

31st of Aug, 2014

very bad customer service in egypt. in uk everything was good but got sharm elsheikh, you are in different world. they delayed my pushchair and i had to buy a new one but no one cares to compensate me at all and they are irresponsible about their fault. I would never travel with egyptair again.

18th of Mar, 2015

ليةةةةةةةةةة كدة حرام والله شنطتى فقدت اول مرة اركب مصر للطيران يحصل كدة شنطتى فيها كل حجتى اوراقى ادوية هجنن والله من يوميها رقم الرحلة 654 يوم الجمعة اول واخر مرة اركب مصر للطيران رحلة يوم13. شهر مارس2015

• Fo
      14th of Apr, 2015

I lost my bag on flight #671 from Cairo to Jed ah Saudi Arabia on 3/21 .I made report #JEDMS27055

until now did not received anything my phone number is 347-210-5957

please call me

• Ya
      6th of Jul, 2015

Dear Egypt air,

I lost my bag on flight number MS736, which was coming from Istanbul, but before that I had a first flight on Turkish airlines were my bag was originally there, once I arrived Cairo, I couldn't find my bad, I made a complained and yet no news, how can I get back my bag? or else how can I get a compensation, I hope you can find it which would be much better .
    please contact me on this number 01064927264

• Be
      14th of Aug, 2015

I lost my small computer bag hand luggage at Cairo airport in fact in aircraft ms877 on 8/7/2015 on transit to Abuja Nigeria. All efforts made to get the bag back is yet to yield fruition. I have complained to Egypt air office in Nmandi Azikwe international air port, Abuja on arrival on 8/7/2015. All effort to get the bag is still wailing. Please the bag contains mainly my Zinox laptop computer, admission letter from UTM, Malaysia and other documents from the university. Please i am patiently waiting to get the luggage back.

• Aw
      30th of Oct, 2015

Dear Manager,
    I miss two baggage from flight from Khartoum to Toronto on date 14 /10 arrived on 15/10/2015 flight 995 file No 442MS10575.
    I received one piece after 3 days and the other bag after 10 day but unfortunately I found the lock broken, items in bad condition and some item missing.

•   19th of Jan, 2016

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ،لقد فقدت حقيبتي اثناء عودتي من جدة الى القاهرة -مصر للطيران- ولونها بني ومكتوب عليها "اسم"هدى السمان " وذلك في الرحلة التي أقلعت من جده في الرابعة والثلث صباحا برقم Ms674 19 Jan 2016 Ms 596023
    نرجو المساعدة ضروري ورقم تليقوني 01025516922
    e-mail:paradise_inshalla@yahoo.com

• Is
      9th of Aug, 2016

my experience with Egyptair is different they are open my bag and stole my child objects, thanks egyptair

10th of May, 2017

some of my belongings were lost on an airplane number MS986, class YS, Date 22APR, time 18:30 from New York to Cairo. The things we lost are: 5 Samsung galaxy tablet by $750:00, and 3 Gucci Suits by $3000:00.
    Name of passenger
    0159 Abdelshaheed/Isis
    Passport number A08569599
    Baggage tickets number 895604/895603/895602/895601/895600/895599/895598/895597
    Call me at/0962591425, 01277290535, 01226603700

•   10th of Oct, 2017

مساء الخير انا صالح السعيد تعرض لفقد حقائبى وانا راجع من بلغاريا 31/7/2017 وذهبت للمطار اكثر من مره لحين صدور الرقم التأمينى وهو 3913/2017 وذهبت لمكتب عدلى لاستلام المبلغ لقيت المبلغ غير اللى انا كاتبه خالص وضعيف جدا انا دافع وزن زياده على الحقائب 560 يورو والشنط فيها ملابس غاليه وكاتب كل حاجه ومش معايا فواتير ودى مش مشكلتى انا راكب مع شركه محترمه المفروض توفر ليه كل حاجه وانا رافض المبلغ دى وانا عاوز شنطى او ارفع قضيه على الشركه انا مش نصاب عشان اكتب قائمه 6800 دولار تصرفلى مايقرب 1000 دولارارجو التواصل معى على التليفون 01154459594 ارجو الرد فى اسرع وقت لان دى كتير جدا وانا زهقت من الموضوع دى وانا لو مجاش المبلغ المستحق انا مش هتنازل عن الحقائب بتعتى ولازم تجبهالى دى مشكلتك انت مش مشكلتى

13th of Oct, 2017

I am travelling to different countries always but 1st time i lost my luggage and Egypt Air's response is poorest. Worst Airline i had ever seen.

• Mo
      20th of May, 2018

Mes bagages ont été perdus par egyptair 05/05/2018 sur les numéros de vol MS 772 . Le numéro de cas MS 723140, et je vis en Egypte ...
    relation client Egyptair n'a rien fait encore, seulement me mentir par e-mail. Ils ont répondu à tous les trois messages de tous.Pour moi, cela ressemble à une mentalité égyptienne générale, ne jamais dire le vrai, tout faire demain ou jamais, et personne ne sait quelle est la responsabilité. Mais egyptair était responsable de mes bagages enregistrés, cela signifie qu'ils doivent payer une compensation pour moi. Je ne sais pas, que puis-je faire avec cette situation.
    Je pense que le directeur de la relation client ne sait rien de cette affaire et j'espère que quelqu'un d'egyptair lira cette plainte.
    J'étais satisfait des services au sol et en vol d'egyptair jusqu'à ce que cela se produise.