egoob.com / Associated with US Fidelis

1 Wentzville, MO, United States Review updated:

Watch out for www.egoob.com; a free place to advertise; also couponguru.com. Another one is something like-- egoobu.com-- which is geared towards the college crowd.

At the bottom of the page they say that they are based in Chesterfield, MO. This egoob.com outfit is a branch off of US Fidelis. They get names to solicit business from egoob. We were even told this in an interoffice email. Names will be pulled from this to drum up more business...a sort of "Mailing List" if you will.

US Fidelis is the warranty company you see on commercials on television and the sponsor of Steve Wallace in NASCAR. They are also under investigation by the state of Missouri Attorney General along with 20 plus other state attorney general offices. Be sure to check out the rating at the Better Business Bureau... "F". Their previous name of business was Dealer Services.

egoob.com

Comments

• Jj
      25th of Mar, 2009

weve been fans of rusty wallace's for a long time and we were really surprised that his team had us fidelis as a sponsor. write him and tell him what u think about us fidelis http://www.rustywallace.com/contact_us.html

17th of Apr, 2009

I recently called us fidelis for general information on an extended warrenty for my truck. Fidelis called me the next day asking if I wanted to sign up. I told them I was not interested and they contiued to call me everyday for a week straight. I got upset and answered the phone to tell them again that I did not want to do buisness with them. They continued to call me on a daily basis as late as 10:30pm. I had to talk to a manager to finally get on there no call list. If I had known they would be such a pain I would have never called them

• Fe
      12th of Oct, 2009

### Fidelis!!! I just signed up with them and they won't cover me for the first 60 days and not or and 1000 miles!!!