Eglobalwireless.com / FRAUD! Heres a solution, MAYBE
yeah so if you do a simple google search for eglobalwireless complaints, my story is just like everyone else. I ordered, received nothing 2 weeks later, and had the worst customer service experience, oh yeah, there was none...So anywho...I decided i would share with you all a few things you CAN do if you have fallen victim to these jerks. (I emailed this "erik" and he DID email me back, i told him i wanted 100% of my money or i wasnt going to stop. He said he would reduce the cancellation fee, but i refuse to give him a single DIME...so here is what i would like you all too do.
1. CALL YOU BANK/CREDIT CARD and get your money back.
2. FInd your local Attorney General's Office Website and File a Complaint.
3. Go to fraud.org and email them
4. Google "Internet Crime Complaint" and you will see a site that passes info on the FBI.
5. Contact the Federal Trade Commission. Write to the FTC Consumer Response Center, Washington, DC 20580 or call toll-free 1-877-FTC-HELP [protected]). You can also file electronically, choose the “Consumer Complaint? Report it to the FTC” link at www.ftc.gov.
I figure if we all kick and scream to the right people (not this "erik") we may get results. I also have a few more things in play but i know this "erik" stalks this board to try and redeem himself...I just asked for my money back...lol guess maybe he should have done it.