eglobal wireless / Netbook 7 inch

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I ordered this netbook on Monday December 6, 2010. I have my order number and all, according to the website it suppose to take 24 to 48 hours to be shipped from the warehouse. The netbook hasn't been shipped at all and then when I try to contact someone I can't never talk to someone.

Comments

• Eg
      13th of Dec, 2010

Hello,

Thank you for your email. If you could please provide your order number I will personally look into your situation and resolve it. You may email me directly erik@eglobalwireless.com

17th of Dec, 2010

CALL YOUR BANK AND GO TO FBI WEBSITE AND MAKE A COMPLAINT... YEAH HE SAYS HE WILL HANDLE IT BUT HE WONT...

Hello All,

I assure you i will personally handle it, feel free to contact me directly 877-345-6225 ext 374 or email me erik@eglobalwireless.com

Hello All,

I just wanted to let everyone know I have been addressing and resolving everyone's concerns. Our office will be closed at 5pm est. 12/17/10. Our shipping dept will be working on fulfilling orders on Sunday to ensure packages will be mailed out first thing Monday to make sure they arrive before Christmas. I will not be available until Monday Morning 12/20/2010 at 9am est. 877-345-6225 ext 374

Feel free to contact me then. Happy holidays and thanks for your understanding while we get caught up fulfilling your orders.

Kind Regards,

eGlobal Wireless Management Team

18th of Dec, 2010

I also got scammed...they have a facebook page and a myspace can you imagine how many of us are loosing our money...dont know about all of you but i wont stop till they are shut down...get on facebook and report them and myspace...make a complaint with the fbi on their website...call the federal trades commission they are listening they said there is numerous reports.

• Jd
      19th of Dec, 2010

I also purchased 2 netbooks from this company on 11/27/10 and have tried numerous attempts at contacting this company via email and phone and have not been able to speak to anyone about my order that I have NOT received. I received 2 calls from Eric on 2 different days asking me if I would want to purchase an extended warranty. This was over 2 weeks ago. But still no product. This was supposed to be a xmas gift for my daughters and it looks like this company is scamming people. They would be contacting me via email or phone to let me know about any issues if they were any type of a reputable company. I am planning on contacting my credit card on Monday to dispute the charge as I cannot contact the company to have them refund me.
    I am never purchasing so much as a pencil from this company and suggest the same to you.

20th of Dec, 2010

Hello all!

Happy Monday! We are rockin and Rolling here at eGlobal! We are Shipping out over 4, 000 netbooks today! We hired extra temp help to help us catch up! most of you will be receiving a shipping notification today with tracking information, if you do not, please feel free to contact me directly and I will make it happen;

erik@eglobalwireless.com or call 877-345-6225 ext 374.

I do take a lunch break at 12 noon est.

eGlobal Wireless Management Team

• Sc
      21st of Dec, 2010

I also purchased a netbook for my daughter who is going to be disapointed on Christmas morning. I have called the 877-345-6225 more than 50 times just to be disconnected. I can't understand how this company is not shut down and facing criminal charges. Also how they sleep at night knowing how many kids that are waking up Christmas morning with nothing to open. I have already contacted my cc company to dispute this scam website. Please call the BBB and the FBI and complain. Please help stop these POS from doing this to another poor kid.

21st of Dec, 2010

http://www.fraud.org/ is another organization you can report to...we have these people listen you need to be heard...theese people are ripping so many people off they need stopped

• Ap
      21st of Dec, 2010

Oh no. My boyfriend ordered a notebook from them 134.00 and that was on Friday. If I don't get it I'm calling the cops. Luckily he paid extra for the shipping and handling insurance fee so if I don't get it there is going to be hell to pay.

• Th
      21st of Dec, 2010

I ordered in November the first one arrived and would not charge. The second one came but needed to be within 20' of the router. They took it back but will not refund warranty ($14) and took a large restock charge. These people know they sell product that doesn't work and make their money on the fees.

21st of Dec, 2010

I got all my money back call your bank dispute the charges...I paid the company 119.89 they refunded my bank back 74.99 the bank refunded the rest ...theese people are crooks...Google the address 7523 silverwoods ct...Boca Raton Florida33433...after i sent him an email i had all his personal information he refunded part of my money they are crooks stay away from this company at all cost...if you have paid by a credit card cancell that credit card...His name is Yanki Hofstetter his wifes name is robyn...make a complaint to the FBI on their website call the federal trade commission...get a hold of your local attorney generals office...just because i got my money back I wont stop fighting till someone does something about this company...

30th of Dec, 2010

We are her to help, feel free to reach out to me erik@eglobalwireless.com

Happy New Year!

3rd of Jan, 2011

Erik, you keep saying your there to help but i email for help and you tell me to go to your website? i already tried that. your website doesnt explain ###. Neither of our 7inch netbooks are working. I want help getting it to work or a refund or i will be contacting the authorities.

11th of Jan, 2011

Hello,

Please follow the steps below to connect to the internet using your WiFi network.

Click WiFi Power icon located on your desktop

Make sure it is turned "on"

Double click network icon in the taskbar (icon shows 1 computer and is located on lower right)

Once open, Click the 3rd tab which is wireless information

check the box that say "notify me when new wireless networks are available"

Your wireless network should now show up on the screen

Double click the connection, Then click "OK".

You should now be connected to the internet.

If you require any further assistance please contact your internet provider.

11th of Jan, 2011

we have been doing that for the last 2 weeks. i know how to read, i followed the instructions. this is why i asked for a phone call. my internet provider says its an issue with your computer not the internet network and thats why my dell laptop works with no issues and not this netbook. again it says i need a wireless card. what is that?

• Ap
      19th of Jan, 2011

Mine says you need a wireless card too! I think it's hilarious how they pose these laptops off as ready for wireless but the internet company says they need internet cards! Please go to the BBB on this ### with all of your complaints. Even though this is the only way you can get through to 'erick' please report this fraud immediately.

@apps44cal,

Hello apps44cal,

Thank you for reaching out to me, for the best possible solution, please visit our knowledgebase on our support center. You will find answers to the most common problems with detailed pictures to resolve them. Our support center is located here;

www.eglobalwireless.com/support

If you are unable to resolve your issue, please feel free to submit a ticket to our RETURNS dept. We will gladly exchange any defective merchandise. Thanks for your understanding.

Have a stress free day!

@apps44cal
    i agree! im afraid to send mine back for a "working device" because who knows if i'll even get anything back. and dont worry i have reported this fraud. hopefully something will get done about it so that more people dont get screwed over. and i wish they would understand that their "knowledgebase support center" obviously isnt very helpful if we've turned to complaintboards.com.

19th of Jan, 2011

and still amazes me that everyone whoes contacted them for help calling wise has still been told the "phones are down". what companies phones are down wayy after christmas which was when their "big rush" was. its now almost a month after. use the 25% restocking fees people have probably paid to salvage some money to fix the damn phone lines and help your costumers out.