eglobal wireless / faulty equpment

1 Coconut Creek, FL, United States Review updated:

i purchased a netbook!!! i got my equipment on time but, the computer would not get a full charge and its very dificult to connect to wifi if your more then 200 ft. away from a router you can forget it. when i did finally connect to the internet the connections was very slow...i returned my computer 3 weeks ago and have still yet to see my money on my account...I do suggest that nobody gets this computer it's not worth more than $40 at the most and then again if you do get it..please make sure its for your kids 10 and under... yea the computer is that bad... NETBOOK 7" SUCKS..AND THE OWNERS HAVE POOR SERVICE

Comments

• Ap
      28th of Dec, 2010

what a shame. selling faulty equipment

28th of Dec, 2010

please if you are interested check out this facebook page, join, and if you want join the class action lawsuit against eglobal. if we get enough people we can do something about this.

29th of Dec, 2010

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to me, for the best possible solution, please visit our knowledgebase on our support center. You will find answers to the most common problems with detailed pictures to resolve them. Our support center is located here;

www.eglobalwireless.com/support

Warm Regards,

• Di
      31st of Dec, 2010

Please give us number that will let us talk to someone, this is no way to run a business, so you must have something else in mind.
    I don'know whether to use the mini as a sinker when fishing, or try to return it. Probably will just do nothing as Eglobal hopes everyone does. Will file complaint with Florida Attorney General, however.

@ Dicked Us,

Our phone system is down, it is near impossible to get anyone to work on it until Monday due to the holiday. Please feel free to email me directly erik@eglobalwireless.com or post here your issue and I will resolve it.

Happy New Year!

eGlobal Wireless Management Team

31st of Dec, 2010

this is no way to run a business. people should have your product for you when you pay, and if they dont have it they should contact YOU not force you to contact them to find your product. I just received my netbook, obviously not in time for Christmas, and I knew it was going to b a piece of crap, and it was when I opened it ...it's very cheaply made and not what you see in the picutures. Some advice to eglobal, get it together. Advertise the real prodcut online, and don't try to make it seem better than it is so when people receive it, they won't be so disappointed. And also, if you are going to pose as a business, hire enough people, and cover your customers by letting them know when the product is going to be late.
    That's what walmart, toysrus, and target does when they have something running late to be shipped to you. AND everything I ordered from them came right on time even when one or two things were 'late' they emailed me and a day or two later things were back on schedule.

4th of Jan, 2011

@apps44cal,

Thanks for the response. We in no way misrepresent the product, everything is fully disclosed, it is the buyers responsibility to have the due diligence to understand what they are purchasing. Here is all the specs listed on the product page. What you see, is in fact, what you get.

Performance

* Hard Drive Spindle Speed: NAND Fast Flash
    * PCMCIA Expansion: 1x SDCard slot

Input/Output Connectors

* Ports: 3x USB 2.0, 1x SDCard slot, 1×RJ45
    * Audio/Video: Integrated Quadraphonic Speakers, 1x 1/8" (3.5mm) Headphone/line-Out, 1x 1/8" (3.5mm) Microphone, Input 1x Integrated Microphone

Communications

* Battery: 1800mAH smart lithium-ion battery
    * Power Device Type: AC
    * Dimensions: W*D*H 212mmx142mmx28mm
    * Net Weight: 0.65kg

If there is anything else I can do to assist you, please feel free to ask, that is what I am here for.

Kindest Regards,

eGlobal Wireless Management Team
    erik@eglobalwireless.com

• Ra
      5th of Jan, 2011

Y'all little laptops are ###s can't even use a broadband and I can't get no dam connection anywhere this was a good ripoff at a bad time of the year when people who work hard for their money try to have a good christmas for their kids an families this laptop was a big disapointment

• Ra
      5th of Jan, 2011

YOU SAID IT WOULD TAKE UNTIL MONDAY TO FIX Y'ALL PHONES...BUT GUESS WHAT...ITS TUESDAY AND I STILL CAN'T GET THROUGH.I got to give it to y'all..y'all tricked a lot of people...made. a lot of money...Hope y'all christmas was great..cause mines wasn't .

6th of Jan, 2011

@raynight,

www.eglobalwireless.com/support

If you are unable to resolve your issue, please feel free to submit a ticket to our support team.Thanks for your understanding. If is defective or you want to return it for a refund, simply submit a ticket to the returns dept. You will get an RA number with the address to send it back to.

Warm Regards,

19th of Jan, 2011

No it's all a bunch of lies I am very excited to bring this company down. I am disgusted.

19th of Jan, 2011

Why do you think SOOO many people are upset and feel duped? This is fraud in its finest form.

• Ju
      19th of Jan, 2011

guess what it isnt the holidays fix your phones! and help people out. all you have is one response and its obviously just pissing people off more.

20th of Jan, 2011

SUPPORT CENTER? THE ONE THAT YOU CAN NEVER GET IN TOUCH WITH? THE ONE THAT DOESN'T ANSWER THE MAIL BOX IS FULL.
    YOU SEND ME THIS LAPTOP IM EXCITED TO GET IT! AND WHEN I GET IT IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE UP TO DATE SOFTWARE OR WINDOWS!!?? AND THEN TELL ME THAT YOU ARE SORRY??? NO BUDDY SORRY DOESNT CUT IT.
    YOU CANT LOOK AT NORMAL INTERNET PAGES YOU CAN LOOK AT WITH OTHER LAPTOPS FOR ONE, YOU CANT PLAY FACEBOOK APPS YOU CANT GET ON THE INTERNET UNLESS YOU HAVE AN INTERNET CARD OR PLUG IT IN. THE MOUSE GOES HAYWIRE AT THE SLIGHTEST TOUCH. I MEAN I DIDNT EXPECT A DELL BUT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD FOR 140 DOLLARS I EXPECTED SOMETHING USEABLE AND THIS PIECE ISNT EVEN USABLE. OH AND DONT FORGET CANT RETURN IT WITHOUT PAYING A RESTOCKING FEE OF 25 PERCENT!!! WHO EVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING? YEAH I FEEL DUMB BECAUSE I GOT TRICKED. I SHOULD HAVE REASERCHED MORE INTO THE COMPANY. BUT PLACES LIKE EGLOBALWIRELESS.COM SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN! THERES NO WAY THIS IS GOOD BUSINESS PRACTICES. THEY HAVE A BIG FAT F WITH THE BBB.
    SAD.

I WANTED TO BELIEVE I WAS GETTING A GOOD LAPTOP AND I WAS THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE. THE PACKAGE WASNT IN BAD SHAPE, THE COMPUTER ITSELF WASNT SCRATCHED OR BROKEN, BUT THE PERFORMANCE IS OUTDATED AND RIDICULOUS AND ITS ALL LIES!!! THIS IS FAULTY EQUIPMENT. IF YOU SEND IT BACK FOR REPAIRS WHICH THIS MANY PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DO ON THEIR FIRST ORDER!!!, THEN YOU PAY THE SHIPPING FEE, EVEN THOUGH YOU ALREADY PAID A SHIIPPING FEE TO GET THE DANG THING AND IT DIDNT EVEN COME ON TIME. THIS IS JUST DISGUSTING.

1st of Feb, 2011

# Mini Netbook Laptop Color: Black
    # US AC Adapter
    # User's Manual
    # Packing Box

I truly apologize if you did not understand these, however in all fairness they are clearly listed on the product page.

If you need me to clarify anything else, feel free to ask!

Have a stress free day!

• Mr
      14th of Feb, 2011

I have one of these computers (Eglobal Smart book)
    . I have connected to my wireless at home and at a commercial establishment. In neither case was I am to connect to any ISP. I got a message that said "This page cannot be displayed The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. Cannot find server or DNS Error Internet Explorer." I have tried multiple ISPs each time I have been connected to the Internet with the same results. What do I need to do?? Thanks.

17th of Dec, 2011

my recent RMA #00097124 sent5/26/11 got the returned mini 7 ok ...but sharma the operator of eglobalwireless/support has since its arrival has kept it disconnected from your remote computer can you please help me in this matter or at lest lead me to some body that can ...may I refer this problem to a miss crystal watts. a big thank you.my e-mail add is john.meadows73@yahoo.com if you need to contact me.

17th of Dec, 2011

RMA#00097124 was sent 5/26/11 recieved the return ok.BUT sharma has me disconnected with your remote computer. is there a way that she can be informed of my situation I've tried speaking & calling & going through the channel like EGLOBALWIRELESS/SUPPORT.COM.. and she avoids & disconnects me this has been going on for more than 7 mo this is arude thing on her part may some one help me get her to help me i've got nothing against miss sharma i, m a christian and i'd like my mini 7 working again.thank you for your time.