eglobal wireless / Email Erik..He Will Respond!

I must say that my shippment was delayed just like everyone else. BUT IF YOU EMAIL ERIK ([protected]@eglobalwireless.com) HE WILL RESPOND.

Eglobal Wireless is a REAL company, who just got overwhelmed with holiday orders and they were not staffed for the rush. After emailing with Erik, I can tell he is answering emails around the clock, so know I understand why the phone or chat was not avaliable.

They are so over whelmed with orders that they are usually only responding via email. After calling and waiting on hold, I decided to send an email and Erik responded IMMEDIATELY!

So, then I emailed sales and support and they also responded immediately. It was awesome, I was given a tracking number and my two netbooks arrived yesterday just in time for Christmas!

Email Erik: [protected]@eglobalwireless.com

Finally Satisfied Customer,

Comments

• Eg
      27th of Dec, 2010

Thanks so much for the kind words!

eGlobal Wireless Inc.

• Ap
      28th of Dec, 2010

What about those people who did not get an email back and got a faulty product and then have to pay 25% restocking fee to return the product?

• Kr
      29th of Dec, 2010

I emailed Erik on the email address above no response...called his cell provided by others on different sites again no one answered. I have been calling the number on their website since friday no reponse it says mailbox full. I have emailed on sunday for tech support no answer...My netbook will not connect to the internet and this thing is a piece of junk and shuts offs randomly. I emailed monday for a return ticket shocking no answer and its weds! My kid cannot use his christmas present such a shame.

@ Anita,

I will be glad to clarify the different addresses up for you.

7523 Silver woods is the Owners home address.

7040 Palmetto Park Road is an old PO BOX the owner used to use when he ran the business out of his home.

4811 Lyons Technology Parkway is our corporate headquarters.

I hope this clears things up for you all.

We are still trying to get caught up. We can admit we did not get every order out in time for Christmas, but I can promise you we gave it our best. Our phone system is down (we are looking for a solution currently), our live chat is up, we only have 1 person on live chats, the rest are answering support tickets/emails

FYI here is our company structure;

President
    Vice President
    Customer Service Manager
    Returns Manager
    Shipping Manager
    Accounts Payable
    4 Customer Service Reps
    3 Shipping Clerks

During the holiday season we hired 10 temp workers to assist in fulfilling orders. We truly did the best we could.

I can say the 2 things that did not help the situation but was clearly out of our control were;

A. Due to the high amount of calls, we overloaded the servers at the phone company we have our service with. We are currently still down! This hurt us bad, creating a barrier between our customers being able to speak to us creating speculation of the legitimacy of eGlobal Wireless.

B. The United States Post Office inability to provide enough trucks to our company to ensure all our packages were picked up, not until the very end did the postmaster come out and see the volume of packages we were sending, did he have a truck from another location come to rescue us.

Out of over 20, 000 orders filled, shipped and delivered before Christmas, the number that did not arrive in time was around 300. We truly apologize to those 300 families that did not get their order before the holiday, but is was no due to lack of effort, it is because they were simply caught up in the overwhelming business during the peak of the holiday season 2010.

Wishing everyone a Safe and Happy New Year!

• Kr
      29th of Dec, 2010

Still no mention of a refund anywhere.

@kristen122,

What is your order number? Did you request an RA#? I do not know where you are in your process. Please explain, and I will help you.

Warm Regards,

• Ju
      3rd of Jan, 2011

thats ###. he sends the same damn emaila bout how to go to the support center. doesnt take a genius to figure that out. happy your satisfied but how bout the many other costumers(like me) whoes computer doesnt work and erik cant come up for an answer to.

@Julia91,

If you feel you have a defective netbook, we will gladly exchange it free of charge! Simply visit our support center, submit a ticket to the returns dept. and you will get a returns authorization number, it is that simple! As soon as we get the defective unit back, we will ship out a tested replacement.

Our support center is located here: www.eglobalwireless.com/support

If there is anything else I can do to help you, please feel free to contact me.

Warm Regards,

• Ju
      4th of Jan, 2011

i have an issue with the fact that instead of making a phone call to explain how to get your product working you tell me that your phones are down and to go to the support center so that i can pay to ship your broken product back and pay 25% restocking fee for you to not even refund my money. now that is what i have the issue with.

@julia91,

I think you are misunderstanding our policy. Exchanges for defective units are 100% free! If you choose to return it for a refund, yes it will be less 25% as clearly stated on our return policy.

Returns

If your item arrives defective upon receiving it, we will gladly replace your item free of charge. Return shipping cost is the buyers’ responsibility. If you choose to return an item anyway, please be advised you will be assessed a 25% restocking fee to cover our shipping and marketing cost.

Indicate your preference for exchange or refund. Credit card refunds may be made only to the same card used for the original purchase.
    Please note: Refund processing can take up to 2 weeks.

The item must be in saleable condition when sending it back for a refund or an exchange. The return authorization number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box next to the return address. The returned item must be received at the eGlobal Wireless, Inc. warehouse in Florida within 2 weeks for the return authorization to be valid. Returns received with invalid, expired, or no return authorization number on the outside of the box will be refused and returned to you. Liability for lost or damaged items belongs to the customers. Warranties and shipping will not be refunded. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.

• Di
      17th of Jan, 2011

I cam only tell you my current experience : I am requesting a full refund on 5 computers as I type this. The computers were jammed into a flat rate box and it could not even close. Open the flat rate box and the boxes which are suppose to be brand new computers were cut or broken. The computers were then opened in the box ...each one and the screens are scratched on several of them. I am requesting a full refund and not a 25% restocking fee even if their website states it. I feel I gave your company good service and bought your so called good merchandize and expect to received products in good condition. They are not 4 of 5 are damaged. I believe that your site in not within the law becuase any business purchase can be cancelled within 3 buisness days from purchase but that means after you received the product. My mechandise was defective ...that means your selling and sipping defective mechandise to me. I did contact your chat online and they told me the phone lines are down till futher notice. Requested a mailing address and they stated they could not give me one. I live in Florida and I called information and got a phone number and it is not that its not working ...it is so full with callers msg that you cant leave one.

Sounds like your company was not ready for this business to grow like this. You need to get your business to hire more employees other than one chat person... shipping dept needs to learn to put more packing material in the boxes and use bigger boxes after all your keeping 25% stocking fee on returns. Your going to return these 5 computers to manufactor and make money on them and make money on the customer also. That is my personal opinion. But then I am contacting my credit card company also since they issue the credit to your compnay. Oh yeah i would like a return call thru my email soon or I will be forced to go to BBB and state attorney office for consumer fraud if you do not contact me.

Thank you and have a nice day... I have 5 little children disappointed becuase your company was trying to skimp on packaging material and therefore the items were damaged in shipping or sent defective as returns some else sent back to you.

19th of Jan, 2011

@disabledsfcvet,

Thanks for reaching out. I will gladly assist you in anyway I can. I do have a couple of questions.

A. Did you peel off the screen protector? Sometimes slight scratches may be visible on the screen protector however the screen will be perfect once removed.
    B. What is your order number so I may better assist you?
    C. You are claiming they are broken/defective on arrival? If so we will gladly exchange them free of charge, simply use our support center to submit a ticket to returns. www.eglobalwireless.com/support

I would appreciate the opportunity to make this right with you. Truly the last hing we want is unhappy customers!

Kind Regards,

• Zl
      27th of Mar, 2011

Hey, don't forget that Eglobal posts a lot of FAKE comments and gives themselves FAKE good ratings to sell their CRAPPY products. They are FAKES!

• Gb
      20th of Dec, 2011

I ordered 2 net-books from the as well on 12/16/11, I have since been trying to contact them and with no success have not been able to speak to anyone, their live chat is b/s as it always shows they are offline, I have not received one response to my voice mails nor any of the many emails I have sent requesting and update, I just need to find out if the will be shipping my order or not, I have already sent 2 emails to Erik today, if I do not get a response today I will contact my bank and request a cancellation on the payment, if I am not going to get the products I ordered from this company then I want my money back I have 5 kids and $186 is a lot for me to lose!

• Bn
      23rd of Dec, 2011

I ordered 2 tablets on 12/6/11, I have left 7 messages and many emails. My order shows as shipped, however I only received 1 of the 5 items I ordered, of course the item I received was not for my childrens christmas. My order was not shipped until 12/16/11.

15th of Feb, 2012

My daughter bought me one of their tablets for my birthday in January. It did arrive on time for my birthday...surprise, surprise! When I got it charged up I could not download anything from the android market place, and the usb hub was defective. I didnt have any trouble getting it to connect to the web however. One of her co workers could not connect to the web but had no trouble with the marketplace. We finally sent it back and it was recieved on Feb. 1, 2012. After 2 weeks of waiting for her money to be returned, she got a lousy fifty some dollars back on a purchase of almost $200. She can NOT get any reply from them nor will they take phone calls. SHe is going through her credit card to dispute this. I find it rather offensive that these people can not do a better job of standing behind their products. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM AT ALL!!!