eglobal wireless / 7 & netbook wireless notebook

Yes, this is a scam. I placed my order Dec 12, 2010 and my credit card was charged immediately and that was the end of it! No product delivered in time for Christmas. I just got off the phone with Wells Fargo and it will take 60 days to get my credit card refunded. Whatever. WF will contact the merchant who processed my VISA card and do the dispute through them which should produce some results. I indicated it would be no use to call them directly as there is no one there...as we have all seemed to discover. Hopefully the merchant will shut down their ability to process credit cards which will put them out of business. Funny that there is someone around to process charges and steal our money but no one to put our product in the mail. I keep picturing that commercial with the bearded guy in Siberia named Peggy running a scam. There really are people out there doing that! If I find a legitimate bargain out there (checked out of course) I will let you all know.

Gb

Comments

• Eg

Hello,

Thanks for posting on here, what is your order number so I may assist you?

eGlobal Wireless Management Team
    erik@eglobalwireless.com

24th of Dec, 2010

SAME HERE MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED BUT I DIDNT EVEN GET A TRACKING NUMBER TO TRACK MY LAPTOP. WHEN I CALL THE NUMBER THE MAILBOX IS ALWAYS FULL. I CALL UPS AND USPS AND NO ONE CAN HELP ME I TRY THE ONLINE CHAT AND THATS A DEADEND ALSO. SO WHAT DO I DO IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS. I CANT EVEN GET IN TOUCH WITH SOMEONE TO EVEN CANCEL MY ORDER. NOW MY DAUGHTER CANT HAVE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING SHE WANTED FOR XMAS BECAUSE OF THIS BULL. I THINK IT IS RIDICULOUS

@804,

Here is your current tracking information;

9101148008600604961909
    Tracking Summary
    Your item was processed through and left our OPA LOCKA, FL 33054 facility on December 23, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Date Time Location Activity
    Shipment Accepted, December 23, 2010, 12:50 pm, POMPANO BEACH, FL 33073
    December 23 Shipping Info Received

28th of Dec, 2010

ok so i have my package thaks so much my daughter is so happy. this is not a scam

• Ap
      28th of Dec, 2010

8042: you are not the person who posted this complaint. gbakvar posted this complaint. It is a sick world when someone has the time to pose as a consumer but doesn't have time to send the product the consumer paid for.

30th of Dec, 2010

If anyone is having an issue, please feel free to contact me erik@eglobalwireless.com

Happy New Year!

• Ap
      20th of Jan, 2011

OK MY ISSUE IS HOW DO I GET A FULL REFUND FOR A COMPUTER THAT IS A LIE AND ISNT UP TO DATE AND IT SAYS IT NEEDS AN INTERNET CARD BIG BOY?

1st of Feb, 2011

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to me, for the best possible solution, please visit our knowledgebase on our support center. You will find answers to the most common problems with detailed pictures to resolve them. Our support center is located here;

www.eglobalwireless.com/support

If you are unable to resolve your issue, please feel free to submit a ticket to our support team.Thanks for your understanding.

Warm Regards,