eglobal wireless / netbook for 99

I also got scammed...they have a facebook page and a myspace can you imagine how many of us are loosing our money...dont know about all of you but i wont stop till they are shut down...get on facebook and report them and myspace...make a complaint with the fbi on their website...call the federal trades commission they are listening they said there is numerous reports. the cell phone number that i found on another site that people are getting ahold of him is [protected] i looked it up its out of brookly ny...everyone says his name is jay...we all need to do something...we are all getting scammed

Comments

• Co
      21st of Dec, 2010

honey good luck we have all had our money stolen if you google the address to this company 7523 silverwoods ct Boca raton fl...33433 you will see a picture of the house with boxes in the garage his real name is yanki hofstetter...we all have been scammed contact as many agencies as you can so we can shut them down Federal trade commission...attorney generals office and bbb and this link you can also make a complaint with the fbi on their website we have them listening...http://www.fraud.org/ is another organization you can report to...we have these people listen you need to be heard...theese people are ripping so many people off they need stopped

• Ap
      28th of Dec, 2010

1-877-FTC-HELP

• Je
      29th of Dec, 2010

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY... Was scammed. We purchased the mini netbook for my 7 yr old son for his christmas present. Needless to say the product does not work.. I can't get in touch with them they haven't responded to any emails or refund ticket. The phone numbers don't work and never an online chat rep.
    Save yourself the aggravation Don not buy anything from this company. This company is a scam.

• Eg
      30th of Dec, 2010

We are in no way a scam, please feel free to contact me directly for any issues, I will resolve any and all of them personally.

Happy New Years!

Erik
    erik@eglobalwireless.com

• Bu
      18th of Jan, 2011

I am joining the crowd. I bought a netbook on January 11, 2011 for my daughter's birthday. When I received it I plugged it in to charge it. When charged, I disconnected the adapter and saw one of the pins remaining in the outlet. My daughter was disgusted with the book because the wifi did not work and I was also disappointed. I should have obeyed my instincts and researched this company, but I goofed. I am with you all the way so let's see if the ### would change his restocking policy and offer us a full refund for these defective items he's selling.

• Ap
      18th of Jan, 2011

This is a very bad product. Mine said you need a wi fi card or internet card to get the wireless internet. That wasn't mentioned in the ad for the mini laptop. I figured the laptop may be a little cheap for the price I was getting but I had no idea just how cheap. The mouse will not work if you have the slightest bit of moisture on you finger. I have a large laptop and that isn't the case with it. I think this is a cheap product and it's a lot cheaper than what you think you're getting into. No wonder there is a 'restocking fee'.

• Ju
      19th of Jan, 2011

im in the same boat. i have also been told mine needed a wifi card. please everyone report this. i also will not stop until this company is taken down. too manypeople have lost money for me to give up the fight. please spread the word.

• Eg
      24th of Jan, 2011

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to me, for the best possible solution, please visit our knowledgebase on our support center. You will find answers to the most common problems with detialed pictures to resolve them. Our support center is located here;

www.eglobalwireless.com/support

If you are unable to resolve your issue, please feel free to submit a ticket to our support team.Thanks for your understanding.

Warm Regards,