eglobal wireless / scam

Phone: 18773456225

so many people are complaining about this company...i ordered a netbook for $99 was suppose to be shipped within 24 to 48 hours...not been shipped...so looked on the computer to see if it was a real company found so many bad reviews of people not getting what they ordered...so tried to call the company...you get a recording no one calls you back...i got the direct email...I wrote him and told him i was calling the bbb i wanted a full refund... he informed me that he was in good standing with the bbb...no he is not they rate the company as a f...then he told me i had to confirm again i wasnted to cancell my order how many times do you have to tell this guy...if you ordered from them call your bank and the bbb...

Comments

• Co

eglobal is a scam...

Hello,

Thank you for your email. My Name is Erik and I am the manager here at eGlobal Wireless, your information is incorrect, we are in great standing with the BBB, here is the link to our company;

If you have a problem feel free to contact me directly for a solution erik@eglobalwireless.com I will immediately resolve your issue. We are in no way a scam, we have been in business since 2003, if we were a scam do you really think we would still be around?

• Ca
      15th of Dec, 2010

I went to the above address that Erik from eGlobal Wireless posted (http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/cellular-telephone-companies/eglobal-wireless-in-coconut-creek-fl-11011179). The BBB has given them "No Rating" as you can see in the attached picture. Furthermore, the BBB states, "no report is available at this time." From what I have read and experienced, this business does not operate ethically; this business takes a consumer's money and does not provide a product in return. They lack customer service skills and do not respond to inquiries. Do not give them your money and just pay a little more (only two hundred dollars more for an HP or Dell) for a quality product from an accountable company. I apologize if any of you have been made a victim; the only way to stop people like this is to continue to complain to entities like the Better Business Bureau. eGlobal Wireless' practices need to stop.

• Sc
      15th of Dec, 2010

This place is a scam...full of lies and deception! Do not order from them!!!

16th of Dec, 2010

eGlobalWireless wishes to thanks clients for the extraordinary volume of $99 NetBook Notebook Sales and is working overtime to ensure orders arrive for Christmas 2010.

Online PR News – 16-December-2010 –eGlobalWireless wishes to thank clients for placing an extraordinary quantity of $99 mini NetBook Notebook laptop orders and is working overtime to ensure they arrive by Christmas. According to eGlobalWireless Director of Sales and Customer Service Erik Enlund; the popularity of the mini Netbook Notebook laptop combined with an industry leading $99 price created an unprecendented volume of orders the past couple weeks. This surge in sales has resulted in potential shipping delays for some orders but eGlobalWireless remains fully committed to the goal of getting all product shipped in time for the 2010 Christmas holiday.

While both eGlobalWireless.com and the manufacturer were anticipating a tremendous amount of sales the orders placed exceeded all forecasts by a wide margin. This has resulted in both the manufacturer and eGlobalWireless.com working overtime to make sure all orders are delivered in time. eGlobalWireless.com fully understands the potential for anxiety a delay in shipping may cause but remains committed to providing the best possible customer service and has added extra staff to assist in meeting client expectations. Obligations eGlobalWireless takes very serious as per this statement by Mr. Enlund:

"Some Netbook orders have experienced a delay due to the extraordinary amount of units sold. We are working overtime to fulfill approximately 20, 000 orders. We underestimated the popularity our $99 offer would create. Our holiday forecast was based on sales through November, to which we added what we thought would be a safe margin for error. However, the number of orders that were subsequently placed exceeded even the highest projected estimates."

Mr Enlund further states: "We accept full responsibility for this oversight and are doing our very best to assure units arrive in time for Christmas. We receive shipments daily, have added extra staff and are working 24-7 along with the manufacturer to fulfill all orders. The last thing we want is unhappy customers and their families. We truly apologize for any delays."

Mr. Enlund adds that eGlobalWireless.com, like any medium sized eCommerce business, is wary of online complaints, being labeled a 'scam' and other unfortunate publicity an unanticipated event can create. While holiday shipping delays are not uncommon for larger online retailers, eGlobalWireless.com accepts that due to the nature of the Internet medium sized online retailers are held to higher standards. Because repeat business is the foundation of the continued success of eGlobalWireless, any form of negative publicity or dissatisfaction is the last thing the online retailer seeks. As such, eGlobalWireless is doing everything possible to address potential delays and will use this experience to enhance future sales forecasting.

About: eGlobalWireless.com is a leading online source for wireless laptops and accessories that offers a wide and affordable selection of the most sought after brands. eGlobalWireless seeks to provide its clients, of which 98% become repeat customers, with world class customer service and unequaled sales assistance.

• Mi
      16th of Dec, 2010

We ordered from this company almost 3 weeks ago, and still have not heard a thing from them. I am on hold, right now, with eglobal, and have been for almost a half an hour. Also trying to do the on-line chat, but there is no one there. Here is another site to make a complaint: http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/. An even better site to make a complaint is the Federal Trade Commission, https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.

Mike,

Feel free to contact me directly I will resolve any issue 877-345-6225 ext 374 or email me erik@eglobalwireless.com

Kind Regards,

17th of Dec, 2010

hey erik since you have so much time back your but on theese complaints why dont you take the time to fill peoples order ... or refund our money...you are a scam and i wont stop till your caught...you tell everyone to call your faulty number no one can ever talk to anyone thats a scam...we all need to contact the police i9n the city he is suppose to be running the buisness out of...

17th of Dec, 2010

he has made alot of money doing this scam...look how many of us there is...you dont recieve your product or your money...fraud...

17th of Dec, 2010

report to FBI if you have been scamed by eglobaL wireless they have a complaint form on their sight FOR THIS KIND OF CRIME...

17th of Dec, 2010

I ordered 2 mini netbooks for my kids on December 9th and paid for 3-5 business day insured shipping. Yep, you guessed it...NOTHING has shipped. These are for my kids for Xmas. I have called and called and called. The only thing I hear is "all of our operators are busy helping other customers, please try your call again later...good bye." REALLY, REALLY what kind of business are these people running???? I have also tried getting someone to answer me on the online chat for HOURS!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PLACE!!!
    I hope Erik from eGlobalWireless doesn't mind calling my kids to tell them that they aren't getting anything for Xmas cuz his company ripped us off!!! I say we all get together and take this to a higher authority. I am contacting my lawyer TODAY!!!

@ cochranlisa,

We welcome any investigation by local, state or any federal agency, we are doing nothing wrong, simply a small company that got overwhelmed with business, that is not a crime, we just hired 8 more people in the shipping dept to full fill orders. There is no malicious intent in anyway. If anyone needs help, or has concerns I am here 9-5 ext at 877-345-6225 ext 374 or you can email me erik@eglobalwireless.com

eGlobal Wireless Inc.

• Am
      17th of Dec, 2010

I am with you guys, , I have called and tried the chat too. I just went to BBB for boca raton florida and filed a complaint against them. i will be contacting local law enforcement to get my money back, Hey Eric, , you won't have to fill my order, , , just refund my orders...email me @ atyson3820@yahoo.com and i will gladly give you my order numbers so you can cancel them and refund my american express, , , which by the way is on your ### too, , , , , ,

@ amytyso

Give me a call and I will have your item shipped out today, you will have it before Christmas. 877-345-6225 ext 374

• Wo
      17th of Dec, 2010

I have had the same experience as you all have above. My order sat 1 week without being shipped, and when I tried to call, email or chat I could not reach anyone. Through these comments, I saw Erik's contact information and emailed him directly. He responded to me very quickly, and after a few exchanges provided me a tracking number for my package. I confirmed online this morning, and the package has been picked up for shipping - so far so good! Now I'm hoping that the product arrives in good, working condition. If it does, then I'm a happy customer. I agree with you all that customer service piece needs a little attention. I was sick to my stomach yesterday to find all these comments, and think I was out $120 so close to Christmas, and no present for my daughter to top it off. I do appreciate how quickly Erik got it remedied when I contacted him, and I'm anxiously awaiting the package, hoping all is well.

• Ti
      17th of Dec, 2010

Ok Erik, well let's see your responce to this. I ordered 3 laptops on 12/5 and paid for priority processing and shipping. I began calling on 12/9 when they had not shipped and after over 200 calls never got through, emailed 9 times, finally got a response saying gee were sorry we have been busy. I spent 4 days on your online chat for more than 8 hours each time with no answer. On 12/15 I FINALLY had someone respond on your online chat and a MIRACLE happened, I got a tracking number while I was on your chat service. Well 2 day later they arrived in beat up boxes and NOT A SINGLE one of the 3 laptops will boot up... SURPRISE SURPRISE... needless to say I have filed fraud charges with my bank, filed a fraud charge with the FBI and the Florida attorney general. I am posting the links for all of you to do the same at the end of this post. I am also posting this same message every website that has reviews of your products. I have purchased a great deal of items online and never been scammed. Your company is pure FRAUD and I can't wait to hear something from either the Florida Attorney General or the FBI. BTW I also tried to call you direct and HMMM couldn't get through to you either.

Here are the links: https://www.ic3.gov/about/default.aspx - FBI - http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Main/C4F4D606419B87DD8525737E005A958A Florida Attorney General

• Ti
      17th of Dec, 2010

BTW if any of you need the address that has been published for EGlobal Wireless, it's 7523 Silver Woods Court, Baco Raton, Florida 33433, however this was not the address that my packages came from, I will be posting that address later today!

@ Tippler,

I addressed your concerns on another complaint. Feel free to contact me, again, sorry I missed your call I was at lunch.

• To
      17th of Dec, 2010

im sitting here reading all of these things rite now and all i can do is cry i lost my job and times are hard and i was just trying to do the rite thing by my kids 4 christmas its been almost 4 weeks and i still dont have no notebooks how can you all be so rude GOD will get you back 4 this i try to call and i get no answer my kids dont have no 1 but me and thanks to u guys they wont get nothing at all its to late 4 me to go to churches how could u live like this im not smart at all i have a lil learning problem but i just talk to a new station and theyy want to here my story im going to sue the u guys just wait you had a better chance of playing lotto and yea we all should get together so we all can get blessed call 9176767442 his name is jay he claims he gives you tacking # i dont believe this bull

Hello All,

I just wanted to let everyone know I have been addressing and resolving everyone's concerns. Our office will be closed at 5pm est. 12/17/10. Our shipping dept will be working on fulfilling orders on Sunday to ensure packages will be mailed out first thing Monday to make sure they arrive before Christmas. I will not be available until Monday Morning 12/20/2010 at 9am est. 877-345-6225 ext 374

Feel free to contact me then. Happy holidays and thanks for your understanding while we get caught up fulfilling your orders.

Kind Regards,