efurnitureshowroom.com / fraud

1 Logan, UT, United States

So, here is my story :
Furniture order placed on efurnitureshowroom.com for 1140.66. Order stated item would be delivered in 2weeks. I was informed item on back order till March 7, which i agreed to. Later informed that item was still on back order. I was emailed on 4/15 stating that the item would be shipped in 2-3 days. I did not receive this email as i was on vacation. No phone call was attempted. I was emailed again last friday saying they didn't have my phone number for deliver and that if i did not respond by 4/30 5p mst that the item would be sent to salvage and I would forfeit the amount paid. This morning I saw the emails and attempted to contact the company. I was informed that the item would not be delivered and I would not get my money back. I have filed with the credit card company, utah consumer protection, and BBB. I was told that I needed to also file a police report for investigation as utah state law says that it is against the law. Either an item must be delivered or amount refunded. This company is a scam. Please do not support them!

Co