Effecture / Fake resolution package

1 Buffalo, NY, United States Review updated:

Hired effecture for tax resoultion, all we got was the run around, half the time after they got there money they would not return phone calls ?? They had me fill out a 303 application knowing full well i had a home and a 401k assests in other words !!
And yet they still filed for a hard ship to reduce my taxes ??? Of course the irs said your kidding you have a home and you have a 401k so cash them in and pay the taxes owed ???
These people are a joke and did nothing more than i could of done by just paying the taxes and saved the 2600. 00 i gave them !!! Big joke stay away get a tax lawyer instead !!!

Comments

• Sm
      20th of May, 2009

I contacted theam as well. When they asked for $2100.00. I called the IRS instead and got them to give me a new installment plan. I think they are a fraud. STAY AWAY!!!

26th of Apr, 2011

THIS IS RITE ON TARGET !! I GAVE THEM 2600.00 DOLLARS AND ONCE THEY TOOK THE MONEY NO CALLS BACK EITHER ?? I TO HAD A HOME AND SAVINGS.. AND YET THEY HAD ME GO THRU THE 303 APPLICATION RUN AROUND AS WELL FULL KNOWING WE WOULD BE TURNED DOWN THERE FAKE AGENT KENDRA BROOKS DANCED US RITE ALONG.. FILED COMPLAINT WITH BBB. LAW JUDGE ORDERED THEM TO PAY ME BACK 700.00 $ BUT THEY GOT OUT OF DOING IT THRU FILING CHAPTER 11 << BBB ENDORSED MEANS NOTHING !!! EFFECTUR WAS CAUGHT IN 2006 DEALING WITH THE IRS TO SCREW THERE CLIENTS ON NATIONAL NEW ABC WORLD NEWS TONIGHT !! THEY SUCK !!

• Te
      31st of Jul, 2014

I had a tax debt and called them to help me I paid them $5, 000 and they did nothing for me, that money could have gone to the IRS at least they would have seen I was trying to make an effort to settle my debt.