EFavormart.com / Terrible customer service

United States Review updated:
4.15

Basically, this company 'efavormart.com' which is really 'Ya Ya Creations' has no interest in customer service and uses the fact that weddings and other such events are very emotional and uses that to their advantage when trying to explain away their inability to deliver products in a timely fashion. We ordered a number of items for a wedding and even though none of the items were personalized items, the excuse used for their inability to deliver the products was that the "Pew Clips" were customized items which according to them added an additional 7 to 10 days to the delivery. After days of vague or no response to emails, we tried using the online 'live person' chat to get the issue resolved and it was pretty much like being put on-hold without any soothing music. They refused to ship any of the other items that were "not customized" and insisted that because they had already printed the UPS shipping label (the day the order was placed) they could not. We strongly encouraged them to ship those items overnight to us as the wedding was now very close. After about 45 minutes of this very painful 'live chat' experience they finally agreed to ship the items if we would agree to 'no refund' for the already paid shipping charges and to pay an additional $143.17 in additional shipping charges for $155 worth of products. Basically they were told what they could do.

They refused to cancel the order, even though the products had not been shipped.

The reason that this company prints the shipping label the day the order is placed is so they can charge your credit card immediately rather than wait until they actually ship the product.

Our only recourse at this point is to dispute the charges with our credit card company which has been done, and to refuse the shipment, when and if UPS ever actually delivers the products which will be post wedding.

Please order from this company with caution.
Wa

Comments

Rh
  4th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered some satin overlays for a wedding that is not real soon because I don't like to wait last minute. My problem is that they are too small and I am afraid to send them back because of the bad reviews and problems that other people are having with this company. I will say that my experience with them is not a promising one because I too tried to contact them on returning the product for a larger size and was not successful with talking with a live or live chat person. I decided to just keep the product and take my losses...I am an event planner so I'm sure I will be able to use the covers or add material to it to make it fit...I am sure I will not order from them anymore.
We
  11th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
any company with out a telephone number will not be getting my business again. i have been back and forth with efavormart.com and ups for a while now. ups delivered items to wrong location and efavormart is refusing to contact ups. ups insists shipper of item contacts them to start a tracking of the package. so basically items are in limbo with no way to retrieve them or recieve a refund because efavormart.com's refusal to make a phone call.
We
  13th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! They are absolutely horrible to deal with. I ordered personalized satin favor bags and they arrived with smeared and uneven lettering. They did take care of the order and reprinted the bags, but the quality is still pretty poor and the lettering is still uneven (although at least not smeared this time). I also ordered 2 bolts (80 yards!) of organza fabric that came completely wrinkled and oddly stretched in some areas. I was told by one customer service rep that the wrinkles would 'fall out' of the material if I gave it time to settle after shipping - clearly wasn't going to happen but I wasn’t up for the fight that day. I tried to iron it and the wrinkles were so stubborn that I wasn’t even able to iron them out! They said that I could pay for shipping to return the bolts of fabric and pay a 20% restocking fee. I would be fine with a restocking fee had I changed my mind about the item but it was essentially a defective product! After several emails back and forth, I got an email asking me to explain my problem and provide pictures. That response was on an email chain several long in which I had already provided pictures and a very detailed explanation. Eventually the response was that they reviewed my issue and didn’t agree (or care) Bottom line, you get what you pay for with this company. I was operating on a very tight wedding budget and chose to spend my money elsewhere on the dress, food and alcohol for the guests, etc and should have just spent the money in the first place on the favor bags and fabric from a more expensive vendor. It would have saved me a lot of headache and hassle.
Li
  5th of Jul, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Very disappointed with the product. Don't waste your money or your time! Ordered favors from them, the ribbons were mismatched, smashed, and wrinkled. When I complained, they told me that the ribbons and the boxes were free. What a load of crap!

Would not recommend this company. Should have done a little more research befor purchasing.
Linda W.
July 2010
Sy
  20th of Apr, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered 8 tableclothes on April 8, 2011 and did not get them they said they were sold out until April 12, 2011
I received my order on the 20 of April they had plenty of time to get some more I want t no where is my money or my Tablecloths
Co
  19th of May, 2011
I have to say, when I read the above comments, I was a little nervous that I had goofed up. However, I ordered from this company and received the order w/ in 1 week, but 2 tiers of the cupcake stand I ordered were chipped, so I spoke w/ an online rep, and she said she would just ship those two tiers to me, no cost, no shipping, no questions!! I was more than pleased w/ this customer service!! Great job!
Le
  15th of Jun, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have had a negative experience with their customer service reps as well. I politely ask a simple question... apparently it's their job to act like a rude imbecile.

eFavorMart.com/Ya Ya Creations Logo eFavorMart.com/Ya Ya Creations