EFavorMart / Gown favor boxes

Order personalized boxes. Their printer didn't work, so they decided to INK the letters by using a pen. What a joke. No one live to call.

Comments

• Es
      23rd of May, 2008

14th of Jul, 2008

I did my whole wedding online - no issues, from David's Bridal to Nashville wraps - everyone was great til I got to efavormart. This website is a joke! Order whatever you want - they will send you whatever THEY want, and then tell you nothing is returnable, and offer you a 15% rebate to accept the undesired merchandise. This is the first merchant I have EVER stopped a credit card payment on - they are the worst of the worst! I have to send documentation to VISA to stop them from paying this merchant, so I decided to send the info to the Attorney General's office in my state, too!

• El
      30th of Mar, 2011

I completely agree they are absolutely awful. I am planning a wedding shower and liked the boxed roses they had. I chatted with someone online asking if I could purchase 1 sample box to see if I like the product and if the soaps are scented. It took me 20 minutes to get 2 answers from them. They would not allow me to purchase a sample so i spent $15.00 and purchased the 10 boxes that was the min order. The shipping was fast, I opened the boxes and tried out one of the soaps. Mind you they are petal soaps so your supposed to tear off a petal and wash your hands and it dissolves. It left a residue once the petal was disolved and i had to scrub my hands to get the rest off. It was so bad my daughter asked me if I was playing with markers. If I didn't test it imagine if I gave it as a favor (total humiliation). That same night I emailed the company and told them howe very dissapointed I was with the product and they should compensate me. The rep told me that the soaps are mainly decorative and no where on the website does it say they are for washing and they will not compensate me. I did reply back and their description doesn't even say they are decorative with a few other choice words. I still haven't heard back and I am sure at this point I will not. Their customer service reps are very awful and uninformative and I would never reccomend this company to anyone. They are very dishonest and this is their way of making money by cheating people. They should be out of business. I am sorry for Ariana who ordered the silk roses and was highly dissapointed, I know next time i will do a review research before I purchase and any company that doesn't offer samples is no good.