EFashionHouse.com / Fraud and scam

I was hired by efashionhouse.com to visit fashion forums and websites to post poor remarks about a company with a similar website address as efashionhouse.com. After the job was completed, efashionhouse.com paid me through paypal with a credit card. The owner of efashionhouse.com then went through their credit card company and filed for a refund, which she received.

This person has also ripped off several other working individuals and I was not aware of this until after the work was performed. Awful individual which will do anything, even deface another company, to move her business up the rankings. Shame on you! I have informed the other company of her intentions and since the money was taken from me, this other company has deeper pockets and can seek compensation.

Pa

Comments

• Co
      11th of May, 2009

Paul:

I know who you are, and you are the SCAM artist who tries to rip off businesses by using a fake paypal account.

I heard papal banned you! Good!

• Sk
      23rd of Jul, 2011
    EFashionHouse.com - Buyer BEWARE of this site!
    efashionhouse.com

Bought a handbags from this site for my girlfriend. After several round of emails, I had to dispute the charge on my credit card bc the company refused to ship my item. I am not a whiner but the customer service is basically non exisitent and they do not deliver as they say at all. Just watch out for these guys...