eFakeID.com / I got scammed!

Okay... okay... I got scammed by efakeid.com... I am posting because does anyone else find this interesting? If you look at the people in the ID cars it's a little weird how they are all the same for every state... I remember seeing this non attractive lady on a KANSAS template... Then looking around she is on like 10 different websites... Then i realized all the people are the same in like every website? I just wanted everyone to notice that... Another thing is this website called newids.com... They have an address you physically mail something to and the people in those pictures match all the websites pictures... Does anyone feel like that website is legit or used it... b/c i feel like that's another scam... And plus it ran through google which is a joke in itself... Please post anything, I have some small hope i can do something about this.

Ma

Comments

15th of Feb, 2007

Okay and the fact that they spell check...cheques...we need a war with Cyprus

• Di
      26th of Feb, 2007

These scam review sites promote themselves and a legitimate site will not post a review. just email and ask a site to reveiw another site. If they say negative stuff then it is a scam site.

FRAUDULENT FAKE ID REVIEW WEB SITES
    www.underground-review.com,
    www.fastids.com,
    www.fakeidman.co.uk,
    www.21overnight.com,
    www.theidcentre.com,newid.com/ID_cards.htm, www.fluxcard.com/fake-id-site-reviews.asp,
    www.fake-id.co.uk,
    fakeidreview.com,
    www.fakeidsguide.com

• Ej
      28th of Feb, 2007

Ya. I got scammed too. I sent the money and i never got nothing back im so pissed! It sux cuz theres nothing i can do bout it.

• Fr
      2nd of Mar, 2007

Newids.com/ is rubbish and they are thiefs! Send $ 70.00 in cash (stupid me) 4 weeks ago and received N O T H I N G!

• Ad
      3rd of Mar, 2007

And the worst part is... this guy has a picture of every single one of his s**kers.

How could I be so stupid?

• Fr
      6th of Mar, 2007

Yes, not just the cash, all details D.O.B , Photo address etc.

• Ha
      7th of Mar, 2007

I feel like a f**king idiot, I just sent efakeid my money last night, now im broke and there's nothing i can do about it.

10th of Mar, 2007

I've been looking and it seems like everyone says this site is legit except for here? So now I'm unsure.

11th of Mar, 2007

Well i sent my money out... And i actually got my id... From efakeid.com... It took me 6 weeks... I though i got scammed to... But was surprised when it got to my home...=/ i dont know i need a new id now... What you guys think?!

12th of Mar, 2007

Don't listen to the ones who said they got it... they are just lying it's a scam. They just for some strange reason are promoting and working for company.

12th of Mar, 2007

I swear a god i got my id from efakeid.com. I sent them out for a free sample and never got it... but i got my id after 6 weeks... and now I need a new one... but everyone saying they are scams... so im scared... cuz i got mine a while ago... now im scared to send them money... cuz maybe they started f**king people over now... i dont know where to get it now... have you guys ever heard of whitebread? everyone saying he is real. Or anyone know real people who does that... cuz i really need one fast...

13th of Mar, 2007

LOL, are you whitebread by chance?

• Ka
      13th of Mar, 2007

efakeid. com the USA division

Please take a moment to read this:

First off cards is not spelled "cars" Matt.

Next here is something you should know

Efakeid.com is not based in any of the countries in which it handles Fake IDs. This is done so that the company can sell the IDs in the first place. When you are filling out the order forms we get a lot of email from people that can't follow directions. YOU MUST DOUBLE CHECK OUR ADDRESS!!!

Also you MUST DOUBLE CHECK WHERE YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY ORDERS TO!!

They do take about 4-6 weeks. However I've heard of them taking 8 weeks.

Last in any investment you make. Handle your money with care if you are broke because you spend money on a fake ID . Then may I ask what you where expecting to do with it in the first place?

14th of Mar, 2007

Haha, why do you care so much about a website kathrine?... Did you not read my post either? The templates on EFake are the same as every scam website? How come none of my friends got there ID's? it's been a month now? you guys are driving me crazy...and katherine...why is your name katherine if you coming out of Cyprus... thats all I'll say thank you sorry if I offended you but I can't believe that.

14th of Mar, 2007

Katherin you sell FAKE ID's hence www.efakeid.com... what do you think kids do with your product... now may I ask? Interpol is involved with you guys too??? so yea...g/l

15th of Mar, 2007

Ok, so how long it really takes to get an id from efakeid.com?my sister send the money out on February 14th and never got hers... its been a month =(

15th of Mar, 2007

I don't know. I sent 158 dollars for 2 id's to Novelty ID Pro. They sent me a thank you for the western union, never answered any of my questions, the site says within 7 days and I paid them on Feb 23. It's now March 15. They say they will send a tracking number to you via email. I never rec'd any such tracking number and thus am hard pressed to believe that anything was ever sent. What a let down. Has anyone gotten anything from NoveltyIDPro?

15th of Mar, 2007

Every online fake id site is fake, never ever send money via western union to someone you don't know, ever!

16th of Mar, 2007

Nope never got my id from there...the only thing i heard is online...on forums that its a scam..but cant really say anything for sure...i guess maybe give it a month...im waiting for one too now but from efakeid.com

• Da
      20th of Mar, 2007

I sent my money away via western union for a card off of Efakeid.com. Has anyone actually received a card from the site? How long did it take and was it as good quality as they claim? I'm just really sus now after reading this discussion. Can someone please ease my mind???!!!