eelimit.com / builling

Japan Review updated:
i noticed on my bank account i have charge of $39.97, I have no idea why or what this charge is. I would like my account credited immediately.

Comments

Ju
  16th of Nov, 2008
I did not authorize any charges to my account. I was charged 36.86 and I demand a refund or further action will be taken.
Ji
  17th of Nov, 2008
i have a charge to my account. i have no idea what it is from, it appears on my statmemt as follows
000000005575185 EELIMIT.COM 888-462-79 $60.87
please cancelle it !
Ke
  25th of Nov, 2008
Ah
  26th of Nov, 2008
I am from chennai,
I have reliance broadband connection, My id is 232107317455,

I have BB connection for the past two months,
during this period, lots of complaints in respect of speed, connectivity, the highlighted trouble is for the past five days the net connection has been disconnected. I have made more complaints to the customer care. But they are giving just a flimsy replies. From that It is seen that they dont bother about the customer care. So far my problem is not solved. I have given my request to disconnect my connection. But the call center people has not taken my request. Whats the solution. Do either solve the problem or get back the connection.
Br
  27th of Nov, 2008
EElimit take £35.00 pounds out of my account with out my permission how do i stop this it was a card payment of £5.99 but now £35.00 and are now doing this each moth
Mi
  2nd of Dec, 2008
i noticed on my bank account i have charge of $12.00, I have no idea why or what this charge is. I would like my account credited immediately.
Ma
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Took money from my visa account! $110.00 aus!
Jo
  3rd of Dec, 2008
i had a charge for $39.73 that appeared on my account back in October that i cant get removed. My bank gave me the number to call but my line gets disconnected every time i try to call them. If anyone knows how these charges can be disputed your help will be appreciated.
La