EEE of Springfield / BAD business

Springfield, VA, United States Review updated:
4.65
I purchased a vehicle from EEE a little over a month ago. 2 weeks after I purchased this vehicle my check engine light came on. I called EEE to let them know about this and to make sure that they would take a look at my vehicle. they refused to take a look at the vehicle and they also refused to fix ANYTHING that was wrong with this car. They sold me a lemon!! These people will do anything and say anything to get you into their store, but once you get there its a completely different story, they are the ### of the earth. Not only did this car need repair, but TWICE. I have spent over $1, 000 in less than one month to get this car fixed. And also the vehicle was not able to pass the state inspection. EEE of Springfield has AWFUL customer service and is NOT a place that I would recommend anyone purchase a vehicle from. These people are Shady ever as far a car salesmen go. I cannot believe the way that I was treated there. I will be pursuing my complaint further.
Sh

Comments

Va
  14th of Oct, 2008

EEE of Springfield - Awful place
EEE of Springfield
ebizautos.com

Do not shop for a vehicle at EEE of Springfield, VA 22150. I purchased a BMW and the service engine oil light came on, so I took it in for an oil service change or resetting of the service light. Everything was working on the vehicle until that day, after picking up the vehicle; I notice a fan was continuously blowing even though everything was turned off. It had never done that before, so I called the dealership and they told me that was normal and it was just the fan cooling the engine off. I contacted the service department and they told me to come-in for an appointment on Monday. They took my vehicle and after 2 hrs of waiting they told me that the AC blower was bad and they had to order a new one. Later-on that afternoon, we came to pick-up the vehicle and they stuck us with a bill. Within 30 days of purchasing a vehicle from these people, they could not have the decency to take care of product they were selling that was probably bad from the start. I strongly recommend that no Military personnel purchase any vehicle from this dealership.
Si
  5th of Apr, 2009
I purchased a Pathfinder from them and wrote them a cordial email saying pointing out some things I saw when I got home.

The coffee holder was broken, the rear bumper was painted to cover some scratches, although they told me the vehicle was not painted. The color did not match.

The wiper washer was not working/spraying, privacy cover at the back was missing, the rack strips on the top were missing.
So far they have not even granted me the courtesy of returning my email.

They traded my car, and listed it for $4000. more than what they gave me, and took over a month to pay off my loan. A payment became due, and I had to pay.

Bunch of jokers. Trust me.
So
  20th of Jan, 2010
Two weeks back I bought infinity G35 from this dealership and they treated me like a king. The moment I bought this car, the next day I had issues with my seat belts and my car is at the dealership for last 2 weeks and I am tired of calling these guys. I am just transferred to services and then to helpdesk and then no one replies. I will be anyway go today to pick the car as I would rather pay outside and get this fixed than wait for this horrible dealership to resolve my issue.