Edward H. Fisher III, M.D. / Missed 7 fractures

1 Russellville, AL, United States
Phone: 2563321800

I was badly injured in an eighteen wheeler accident, and was directed by the company I worked for to Dr. Fisher for a diagnosis. I was in alot of pain and could not move my neck or get up and down hardly at all. Dr. Fisher, along with the company nurse, told me I was structurally fine and could return to work in 2-3 days, after looking at xrays and ordering an MRI. I let him know repeatedly I was in pain and not just sore from the accident. I was assured by Dr. Fisher that nothing was wrong with me structurally. After leaving his office I went to the ER in Florence, AL and was xrayed and had a CT Scan and was told of the four fractures in the cervical spine, and the three fractured ribs, and the bruised lung I had suffered due to the accident. I would never recommend anyone going to Dr.Fisher. After being sent to another doctor I was told you could see the fractures on a simple xray. I have now been in a brace for 8 weeks and have 4 more to go. I look forward to recovering and hope nobody has to go through what I did upon seeing Dr. Fisher. It is sad that a doctor does not listen to the patient anymore and studies xrays and tests, and still cannot find 7 fractured bones.