Educational Funding Company / I haven't even signed a contract....
I started Kick Boxing Classes about 6 weeks ago - I did try twice a week for two weeks before I decided that I liked it.
At this point I was asking for pricing to sign up - one of the instructors said it would be $100 per month with a 30 day cancellation. For my next class I brought in a check and gave it to him.
Friday of last week I received a letter from EFC that they will be taking the amount out of my account every month now ???
I did try calling them right away on Friday (left message) as well as Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday... well I was getting edgy. I finally spoke with one of the supervisors "Raj" - he said he cant see anything in the system that I even called...I told him I NEVER signed a contract yet and how they get my information...he told me today at 1pm that he will retieve the information from my school and will email it to me by tomorrow - ha - that piece of document I want to see...
Second - I am trying to contact the responsible person at my school which I found out that he is travelling this week so no luck here.
After I read so many complaints about EFC I am worried actually... I have contacted my bank also.
More Educational Funding Company Complaints & Reviews
- Educational Funding Company - can't cancel 
- Educational Funding Company - Refuse to Cancel Tuition Billing 
- Educational Funding Company - class action lawsuit 
- EFC Martial Arts Tuition - Charging for no contract 
- Educational Funding Company - Can't pay bill, Can't Cancel
- Educational Funding Company - Contract Cancellation 
- Educational Funding Company - Unauthorized Continued Credit Card Charges
- Educational Funding Company - Scam
- Educational Funding Company [EFC] - Help us To Help You
- Educational Funding Company - Best Customer Service