Education Success Inc / Fraud

TX, United States Review updated:
Two unauthorized charges for $29.95 on my credit card. Never heard of company. Never went to website. Never got any product or anything from them, so don't know where they got my info. Can't find anything on the web on them other than they apparently have done this before and are part of opt-in services you may not be aware of nor have control of (see http://esioffers.com/privacy.html). Report to your card fraud officer and make sure to make a local police report on them.

Comments

Vo
  4th of May, 2009
same thing just happened to me. Fortunately, credit card security flagged it, and blocked the attmept to access our acct.
Lo
  5th of Sep, 2009
On Sept. 1st I was charged $39.95 twice on my charge card and did not authorize it.
Mw
  9th of Mar, 2010
I went to a websit about starting a home business. It stated $4.95, to get started . It then transfered to a Robert Allen website in which he offers a course for $9.95, My credit card was later charged $49.95 and I recieved no reciept, no website, no course no nothing! Another charge for 69.95 was also charged to my credit card, which was advertised for 19.95 for some other course and I have not recieved anything. STAY AWAY FROM ROBERT ALLENS WEBSITES IF YOU VALUE YOU MONEY!!! There seems to be no reciepts, website to download products no way to get ahold of anyone.
I am now trying to get my money back through my credit card company
Kr
  9th of May, 2011
I was notified by my bank of suspicious charges occurring on my credit card account. Education Success had charged $40.00 in 2 charges and I have not clue who they are or how they got my credit card information.